ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• DutchLMB4ever
    Original poster 414 posts

Countdown gives Delta errors.
    This happens a lot when opening the Orange loot boxes.

I don't know how it works but sometimes we can open the orange boxes after completing the objective and sometimes not.
    Do we have to pick up something, destroy something to open it.
    Or both teams have to complete 1 objective for the orange boxes to open?

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Ubi-Gizmo
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2297 posts

Hey there @DutchLMB4ever, thanks for taking the time to get in touch. I am sorry to hear that you have been experiencing some problems with the Countdown game mode.

1. Do you encounter these issues only when playing Countdown only in parties or when queueing up solo as well?
    2. Are you only disconnected from the game and receiving the delta error code, or have you also experienced situations where the game crashes entirely?
    3. Could you please let me know specifically what the delta error messages state?

Regarding the orange boxes, to help me get a better understanding, could you please share some video examples, showing that you cannot open them? You could directly upload the clip to an online video-sharing platform like Twitter or YouTube. Alternatively, you can always try uploading it here on the discussions or try sending it to us another way, such as through a file-sharing site. 

Official Response
  • N3mB0t
    980 posts

@dutchlmb4ever

the main objective only unlocks when two minors are completed with sucess , the orange box only opens in the location of the main objective when that same objective is finished , simple as that.

• Ubi-Gizmo

Hey there @n3mb0t, thank you for taking the time to help out here, I appreciate it! 🙂

Official Response
  • DutchLMB4ever

@n3mb0t
    Well not that simple
    In the meantime I've had that we completed the Objective.
    Nothing happend until the other team completed theirs.
    And it said unlocked but still couldn't open it.
    I don't know if me and someone else opened it at the same time, but there was no loot to see...

• DutchLMB4ever

@ubi-gizmo
    1. Only in parties (for now)
    2. I get a Bluescreen and have to restart the game.
    3. I'll look at it next time it happens.
    Is that a code you see when the error comes up?
    Or when I can report the bluescreen?

No video for now but I'll clip it when it happens again.

• N3mB0t
    980 posts

@dutchlmb4ever

ive explained it well , you on the other hand are all over the place , where were you? what objective was completed ?

i didnt complete a countdown since it went live but the way i explained is the way it works , note that every objective has those chests because the main can go down in any of them depending on RNG , but the only chest that opens is the one in the place where the main is completed in that particular match.

• DutchLMB4ever

@n3mb0t
    Administration room box didn't open (after both minor objectives were done)
    "Group 2" figured only one of the boxes could be looted (and than the other can't)
    Which I found weird as we completed ours first.

Reactor loot box
    - Opened it, picked up the loot, set 2-3 steps away from the loot box.
    Delta error (Bluescreen)
    - Other times I saw clan members frozen in place and they said no one is moving.

Turbine loot box
    - Couldn't open it. (After completing it & waiting for the other group to complete their objective)
    - Had delta error after opening it.
    - Or opened it and could just keep playing.

• DutchLMB4ever

@ubi-gizmo
    I think it's better that once a group finished their own objective they can just open their loot box.
    Simple as that😉👍

We were waiting 3-4min for group 2 to finish their objective, only to find out we couldn't open the box.
    Better take that out (especially with Match Made groups)
    3-4min is a lot of time in this mode!!!
    Even 1min is a long time in Countdown.

I don't want to lose out on loot because others are trash players.
    Or impatient players because they don't want to stand 1 min in that square radius 3x.
    I want to complete my objective, get my loot, and move forward.

• N3mB0t
    980 posts

i seriously think you are still confused , only one box opens per match , the box situated wherever the main objective is and only after the main objective is completed right before the extraction timer is triggered.

seems you are expecting to open the box in the room where you protected the VIP , or disabled the warhounds , it doesnt work like that , there are boxes there because that site could be , depending on the RNG , the place for the main objective , but they only open in the conditions i described above .

and above ...
    and above ... 🙄

• Ubi-Viral
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2366 posts

@n3mb0t Hey! Thank you for providing this insight and feedback.

Hopefully, this will help clear up any confusion caused.

If you have any further information to share that would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.

Official Response
  • N3mB0t
    980 posts

@ubi-viral

im always glad to help a fellow player , thank you for the kind words.

• DutchLMB4ever

@n3mb0t

Only one box opens per match

In that case it shouldn't say [Locked] above the other boxes.
    And certainly not [Unlocked] after both objectives are done.
    RNG or not. 👌

The moment the level is loaded it should pick the main objective box
    Or the box should have the "already opened" look.
    Like you see with the black "DZ" loot boxes (that are also in Countdown)

Or is it really that weird that someone expects a box can be unlocked when it says locked above it...?🙄

• Ubi-Gizmo

Hey there @dutchlmb4ever, thanks for getting back in touch. I completely understand and I have passed on your feedback to the development team so that they can be aware of what you have mentioned. If any future changes are to be made to the game, they will be shared on our News & Announcements section.

Official Response

Suggested Topics