ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Kinslayer1447
    Original poster 2 posts

Crashed several times since trying to play under this new update. You know in 2 years of working on it you could have maybe made it a mostly stable patch. dayum

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Raiden85OCUK
    4 posts

@kinslayer1447 Same, had a crash on my first countdown run on the live game right at the end, game locked up and pegged my 5950x to 100% on all 32 threads. Had to use task manager to close it. Countdown ran more stable on the PTS as I never had a crash on that.

• LateNiteDelight
    1040 posts

@kinslayer1447 only been working on it for a year, with a whole new team of 50, who've never used SnowDrop.. TU16 is supposed to address crash issues, but I'll believe it when I see it.

• MaralingaVet
    14 posts

@kinslayer1447 Yep 2 Not Responding within 10 mins of starting new game./ Really!!!

• Dratkcuf
    10 posts

2 years for a buggy update and almost no real content i mean what did they do. Hey a new manhunt where you go to the same missions you have all along. Oh wait its the new 8 man thing that takes 10 minutes and is super boring . No it has to be the new gear you have no room for in your inventory (seriously cmon guys people get tired and quit the game because of having to delete gear just to have to go farm it again later for a build). Or maybe its the having to get new guns cause they made yer old ones obsolete. I gotta ask are you guys actively trying to get people to quit the game ?

• Makahvellie-TTV
    3 posts

Operation: Crashnow.

It is horrendous. The damn DC/NYC crash has been plagued in the game for a year now we get this content drop that you cannot even play 12 minutes without it freezing, hard crashing, black screen.

This is absolutely pathetic to have wait over a year to address stability issues.

Yes I read "we will address the crash issues in the next update" but these issues have been going on forever.

S T A B A L I Z E your game. We can't reconnect to the matchmaking, if we are solo we lose the activity we were doing. Not to mention the game takes forever to boot up even on High End systems.

• Tigers_Woody
    2 posts

@maralingavet It's the lag with my game. Cleared all the control points and propaganda site and did the 1st bounty no problem.
    When I attempted to matchmake and complete the 2nd bounty at DCD headquarters lag city set in with most players freezing in place. WOW really? I mean WOW!

• RaciaIAdhesive-
    365 posts

@dratkcuf Simple solutions:

1. Go play another game.

2. Stop hoarding gear.

• Dratkcuf
    10 posts

@raciaiadhesive you sound like a 9 year old

• Adrian-11
    897 posts

@raciaiadhesive

Usually you seemed a balanced person, but this one...

• Tigers_Woody
    2 posts

@tigers_woody Got through the DCD bounty on solo last night.I like that they increased the difficulty and format within the mission.
    Would have been nice to play with a 4 man team.

• tcarlisle2012
    192 posts

@tigers_woody The update comes with a little bit of a nerf. If you had a maxed out build, you don't anymore. One of the attributes got take from each piece of gear, and changed to an "experience" score. Basically the longer you use that piece of gear, its power climbs back up.

I don't really have a problem with this, though I would have chosen to handle completely maxed out gear differently for regular players.

Regarding the other problems -- unacceptable. Period.

Any... what? "Stop playing and stop hoarding gear" someone says? That is a variation of "player, STFU and leave"..... and the second part? How does me having gear affect anyone else? I mean, does someone actually think the loot pool is global across players?

Suggested Topics