ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• 2 Likes/12 Replies/3952 Views
    Kanimo.AKA.Tuna
    Original poster 6 posts

HI developers Massive, I think you should understand that aside from technical issues with the game, the way the guns look are also very important to the immersive of the game and there's multiple clipping issues whether with old or new guns. I'll cut to the chase.

*TKB-408:
    -Clipping and incorrect hand placement:

-Default magazine overlapping:

- Clipping of EVERY SINGLE SCOPE and incorrect placement of EVERY SINGLE UNDERBARREL MODS:

-Incorrect and ugly magazine attachments:

.Fix suggestion: DO NOT REPLACE THE DEFAULT MAGAZINE OF THE TKB WHEN SWITCHING TO AN EXTENDED MAGAZINE. WE ABSOLUTELY DESPISE THE LOOK OF THE EXTENDED MAGAZINES IN THIS GAME. IN FACT, IT WOULD BE BETTER TO NOT HAVE THAT LOOK AT ALL WHETHER WE USE THE EXTENDED MAGAZINES OR NOT FOR EVERY SINGLE OTHER WEAPONS.

-Incorrect reload animation, weapon magazine is not animated correctly and the character holds an invisible magazine during reload animation. The invisible magazine can be fixed by swapping to an extended magazine but look above.

*HK GR9:

-Clipping and gun does not fit in the character hand:

-Weapon missing magazine and scope during gameplay:

-Incorrect reload animation:

*Dread Edict:

-Missing scope:

*Bluescreen:

-MIssing attachements

*CMMG Banshee:

-Incorrect extended magazine placement result in clipping:

That's all. There might be more that I'm not aware of. Massive, we know that technical issues are generally more important but these issues are very glaring and jarring. I hope you pass this back to the team as soon as possible.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• ATF-Xeno
    74 posts
    That's all. There might be more that I'm not aware of. Massive, we know that technical issues are generally more important but these issues are very glaring and jarring. I hope you pass this back to the team as soon as possible.

The extended magazine is the most problematic.

The +10 rounds and +20 rounds expansion magazines of most firearms have the wrong installation position...

Compared with the extended magazine for firearms in div 1, there are not as many errors as div 2...

• Kanimo.AKA.Tuna
    Original poster 6 posts

@atf-xeno Tbh, I feel like Massive should just remove any cosmetic change when we equip extended magazine. I much prefer the look of the 30 rounds mag in this game.

• Imagine_Brata
    499 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • ATF-Xeno
    74 posts

@kanimo-aka-tuna Agreed, I would rather not have those ugly extended magazines, just increase the number of bullets, and keep the original 30 rounds of shape is enough...

• AngriusMaximus
    41 posts

Well said OP. Been really bugging the hell out of me. Even Kingbreaker is still using the PTS Black Market AKM Model instead of the correct model.

• Ubi-Gizmo
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2225 posts

Hey there @Kanimo-AKA-Tuna, thank you for taking the time to provide this in-depth report and feedback along with screenshots. I appreciate it so much and I have gone ahead and forwarded all of the information and feedback you have shared over to our development team so that they can investigate it further.

Regarding the Dread Edict scope issue, I can confirm that our teams are aware of this and they're actively investigating. This has also been posted in our list of Known Issues on TU15.

@ATF-Xeno & @AngriusMaximus - Thank you both for the further feedback here regarding those magazines, I appreciate it!

Once we have more information available regarding these issues, they will be posted over on our News and Announcements section. If you have any questions or run into any other issues, please do not hesitate to reach back out. 

Official Response
  • Sock_Monkey
    487 posts

@atf-xeno Nice work friend, and I applaud the effort expended for all the screenshots, but this game has so many core issues with stability, so many bugs with NPCs spawning and gearsets (some game breaking) that I think minor cosmetic issues like this should be dead last on their list of stuff to fix.

But let's be honest here: neither the issues I described nor the ones you are reporting will be fixed. Not now, not ever.

• ATF-Xeno
    74 posts

@sock_monkey Actually, I also know that the chances of them fixing this cosmetic bug are slim to none. However, as long as this game has an upgrade, I will give my opinion on this issue, even if there is no result in the end... just because I like this game...

• PT_Frizzer
    55 posts

@ubi-gizmo Maybe is better the team contracting some better investigator, maybe Poirot to find all the issues that are killing this game. Issues with years and for years under investigation. Maybe they have to investigate if they loaded the PTS in the server and we, players are playing in the PTS and not in the real game because after a PTS it seems they did not fixed anything and launched the TU exactly like PTS was.

• Adrian-11
    896 posts

@pt_frizzer

Everything will be fixed in TU150...00000... 🤡 💩 😵 😰 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩

• Sock_Monkey
    487 posts

@adrian-11 LOL!

Suggested Topics