ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Keylan75
    Original poster 8 posts

Made some runs in Countdown and it was a horrible experience.
    Things that ruined it for me:

1.) Raid leader not knowing he/she is raidlead and Countdown will not start. Or even better, raidlead is afk after starting matchmaking.
    -Could we start the thing after 30 seconds automaticly if team is full?

2.) Loadingscreen frozen at 100% after sussessfull extracting Countdown
    -I guess patch is coming soon

3.) Delta-error after using counter measures terminal
    -well, without Delta it's not Division 2

4.) mission "protect the engineer" was impossible. The entrance to the room was "permanently" on fire from cleaner spamming burn grenades. Two mates died from fire, on mate made it through and died on heavy fire from five enemys right after. The last one tried to revive while recieving the message that the engineer died.
    -Its a ballancing issue. Just a bit fine tunig to engineers health/armor. We will take the deaths like sportsmen.

5.) Countdown mission Timer. I really like the timer and dont want it to be removed, but man... give us some time to adapt in bad scenarios. We already have to waste important minutes in this "running simulater map design on purpose" with... well, running.

6.) Splitting groups. I know this can go very well, but most of the time we are losing Agents "somewhere" fighting outnumbered vs Hunters. This is clearly an issue made by players, but i guess we can relate it to the mission timer.

The update isn't even live for a week and we all know there will be problems, you have to work on. Everything's fine here. We will wait untill the job is done. No hate.
    But the one single thing that makes me REALLY angry has nothing to do with the Countdown.

7.) WHO THE F... had the GLORY idea to put the expertise experience bar for gear RIGHT BETWEEN the stats on your equip? I know you are proud of your new expertise system and you want to flex with this bar, but it rises slowly and im NOT INTERESTED in watching this USELESS information every time i check my gear. You now have to constantly scroll up and down to check the stats. Funny thing, if you open the detail window for weapon/gear you cant even scroll.
    I swear, this mess will cost me (on the long shot) more time than the expertise system itself.
    CHANGE IT! And change it yesterday... dont let us handle this B....... for month because of low priority.

8.) The new LMG (dont remenber the name, G9 something?) looks amazing. The perfect weapon if you want to join the Stormtroopers in Star Wars. Its a shame that you refused to make a model with every mod attachment. Why it has to use the stoner suppressor (only option) and has a fixed (very ugly, always yellow) scope? Because you were lazy here! Ruined the whole (even without issues just medicore) weapon.

Let me know in the comments if i was to harsh here

P.S
    German player, gave my best to not mess up this english text too bad.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Suggested Topics