ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• II-Chalk-II
    Original poster 3 posts

I noticed yesterday that when I swapped out my heartbreaker gloves for a different pair of heartbreaker gloves the 4 piece bonus stops working. No more pulse on headshots and no stacks being built up. Anyone else notice this?

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• PT_Frizzer
    124 posts

@ii-chalk-ii I noticed that and my Heartbraker gear don't rank up on proficiency.

• BT3241
    200 posts

I read they were having problems with that gearset on the test server but the game is buggy too I'm using the Mad bomber and I loose the diameter of the grenade blast the talent stops working for a period of time.

• As1r0nimo
    393 posts

It's an old bug. The same was with the negotiator.

Try to get it off and on completely. Should work

• RaciaIAdhesive-
    410 posts

@ii-chalk- Heartbreaker needs to see a nerf anyway. Youtube is flooded with "How to" build videos with Heartbreaker, now the majority of the player base is using it. Can't even engage in a gunfight without the other group having insane amounts of bonus armor.

• II-Chalk-II
    Original poster 3 posts

@ii-chalk-ii ***Update***

I did figure out that if you swap to a piece that breaks it, closing and reopening the games seems to fix it. Pretty damn irritating.

• TxDieselKid
    410 posts

@raciaiadhesive This happens every TU/gear drop. Give it a month and it will smooth over, and the meta will slightly change.

That said, I do think this new set is the new Nomad for Div2 PvP. I think a pretty big PvP ONLY balance is needed in the set.

• LateNiteDelight
    1040 posts

@txdieselkid this was always going to be the new Plague Doctor [Pesti+TP], and was going to get nerfed at some point. I think they just want more data before they step in, because there were so many issues with the set on PTS that they didn't get a clear picture.

I think just cutting the stacks in half should work well.

• TxDieselKid
    410 posts

@latenitedelight I would say for PvP, cutting both stacks (damage and armor) is the right move. Percentage wise, I don't know as I haven't gone in the DZ/Conflict yet since I've been working on other things in game.

• RaciaIAdhesive-
    410 posts

@txdieselkid I very much hope so. Was excited about TU15, however, the game being flooded with this build has really dampened that excitement. Was relieved to see shields have been re-worked and was looking forward to seeing more build diversity within the game, both in the DZ, open world and in Countdown. Now with Hearbreaker Youtube builds out, I can't go into a DZ without getting swamped by a group of four with 200% bonus armor. Same applies for the open world when I call for backup or join a group. I enjoy the challenge of Heroic difficulty as well as the NPC scaling in groups, but to me, Heartbreaker knocks out all of the challenge and fun. Heartbreaker IMO is the only build in the game currently that knocks the build diversity out of balance. Aside from Heartbreaker, I can't see any other gear set being OP.

Heartbreaker with the new exotic mask is absolutely wild. There's no downside to that combination at all. The player receives weapon damage for taking damage, then also gains weapon damage and armor for dealing damage. Where is the drawback to that?

Meta's doesn't necessarily bother me, however, what bothers me the most about meta gear is how almost the entire player base swarms towards certain gear because it's the current meta instead of creating their own build. Once a Youtuber releases a build video, that build is all you'll see in the game. That to me is just wild.

• TxDieselKid
    410 posts
    Meta's doesn't necessarily bother me, however, what bothers me the most about meta gear is how almost the entire player base swarms towards certain gear because it's the current meta instead of creating their own build. Once a Youtuber releases a build video, that build is all you'll see in the game. That to me is just wild.

I mean, that's kind of natural though when the greatest job of balancing hasn't been done. Everyone wants to try the latest/greatest thing, and people continue to find things that work better and better.

I think the bigger picture you have to look at is that the playerbase is that eager for new stuff, that they are still willing to put in the effort to go make that new build (rather new gear in the game, or youtube), and revamp them until they get there where they want them.

Suggested Topics