ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Zerin6414
    Original poster 2 posts

Re: [Getting disconnected from Ranked with an instant Abandon Sanction.](/topic/127442/getting-disconnected-from-ranked-with-an-instant-abandon-sanction)
    The server dropped out of the last run we won and failed to reconnect. That's why they took ELO and banned it.
    It was not my fault! We were about to win!
    (This was in XBOX, today! That was the last match today..)
    Outrageous!

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Ubi-Orion
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1244 posts

@zerin6414

Hey there

Sorry to hear about this.

Is this is a regular problem for you or was it just this one occasion? Unfortunately temporary sanctions are issued server side so it's not something we're able to adjust retrroactively so we do apologise for any inconvenience caused as a result.

Official Response
  • Zerin6414
    Original poster 2 posts

@zerin6414

Hello!
    Thanks for your answer!
    It was the first in a ranked match. Fortunately!
    But casual matches have become regular in recent days.
    What to do then? I continue to play with my head down and trust to see if he throws it out again?

• Ubi-Milky
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2605 posts

Thanks for the reply @zerin6414.

If you disconnected in-game and received a certain error code, please check our known error codes article and troubleshooting steps that you can perform to try and prevent them in the future > https://ubi.li/85k9w

Even if you did not see a particular error code in the list above, I would still recommend following the steps above to see if it can improve your connection to our servers.

Should this happen in the future, such as when maintenance or an outage is taking place, please check our server website for an update on our server status in case we have any reported issues ongoing with the server at the time of your disconnection > https://rainbow6.ubisoft.com/status/: (https://rainbow6.ubisoft.com/status)

Official Response
  • unproven_
    21 posts

@ubi-milky this has been a regular issue for everyone on Xbox. I've lost elo from ranked matches because of either myself getting dropped or people on my team. Same for the other team. It has been happening since the new patch.
    People don't say anything because it doesn't matter. We get the generic response of "check these settings"

• cxczxcz
    34 posts
    Banned
    This post is deleted!
  • Ubi-WheelyDuck
    Ubisoft Support Staff 934 posts

Hey @unproven_,

Thank you for taking the time out to share your experience.

Sorry to hear that you have been encountering trouble with this, can I just check if you have been able to follow those troubleshooting steps?

Many thanks

Official Response
  • unproven_
    21 posts
    Hey @unproven_,

Thank you for taking the time out to share your experience.

Sorry to hear that you have been encountering trouble with this, can I just check if you have been able to follow those troubleshooting steps?

Many thanks

Still no fix I see as it's still happening

• Ubi-Milky
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2605 posts

Hello @unproven_ thanks for getting in touch, I have replied to you in your own thread you have made about this issue.

Unfortunately, we are unable to restore any MMR or remove bans if there are any kind of disconnections or server issues.

We did have a degradation today around 8pm GMT on our Siege servers, so this may have affected your server connection if you disconnected today, apologies.

Official Response

Suggested Topics