1 likes/41 replies/3117 views
    ThyRellik
    ubisoft:x-posts, 3

@ubi-theberry
    any update?

• kith-kanan13
    ubisoft:x-posts, 4

it has been 18 days since the twich event and
    even though my twich account shows the rewards claimed ubisoft inventory is still empty

i know there are many other more important issues with the game right now so didnt even bother to go after some missing caches they are not that hard to earn in game anyway but not geting the rewards still an issue maybe a minor one.
    just wanted the topic to resurface again 😃

• Nekhebu
    ubisoft:x-posts, 54

I also haven't received any of the drops 5 days after claiming them on Twitch despite all accounts being linked and rewards having been earned.

P.S.
    It's impossible to paste any screenshots from the clipboard on your forum because attachments get base64 encoded and sent as part of the JSON payload, which generates a "Posts can't be longer than 40000 character(s)" response. The only way that worked was using the rightmost button in the toolbar.

• Kathoris

I'm on PC and haven't received mine either. I feel like I waisted my time watching the steams that I wouldn't have watched otherwise.

• El-Tokoloshe
    ubisoft:x-posts, 2

Hey

same issue here, after 18 days no drop, 0 of 4
    playing on PC

• RodrigoSilvaX
    ubisoft:x-posts, 14

@tunarean I didn't receive anything either, watch all the time necessary on the first day of the event so far no reward, I sent it to support they asked for a print I sent it from twitch showing that I watched it, I sent it showing that I have my account linked, I showed the inventory in the game showing that I didn't there was nothing and they just said that I would transfer it to the responsible sector to solve and so far nothing

• CptnSpandex
    ubisoft:x-posts, 11

@wimpmiester yup same here but as per usual with ubisoft you will get this issue has been resolved or it is a problem on your end whilst they bury their heads in the sand, a problem ignored is a problem solved.

• UbiSushiVamp
    Community Representative ubisoft:x-posts, 1138

Hello, @ixioras, @ThyRellik, @kith-kanan13, @Nekhebu, @Kathoris, @El-Tokoloshe, @RodrigoSilvaX, @CptnSpandex. I apologize you are all still missing your Twitch drops. Our teams are currently still looking into this. I apologize for any inconvenience caused in the meantime as this is being investigated. However, I appreciate everyone's patience!

official-response
  • The.Glitched

Hi Ubi Support, @UbiSushiVamp

as other tells, I havn't reiceved any drops from twitch claimed 17 days ago. My account is linked to twitch.
    Could you add me in the user list investigation?

Thank you

• J0ker.88
    post_is_deleted
  • J0ker.88

Hi , same here , I didn’t receive any twitch drops (see the attached pic) @ubisushivamp
    By the way , I play Division 2 on PS4

• tjhorton74
    post_is_deleted
  • tjhorton74

Hi, same here. I have not received any twitch drops. I play Division 2 on Xbox.

• Ubi-Perseids
    Ubisoft Support Staff ubisoft:x-posts, 1147

@A_XIII_ @tjhorton74 Hi everyone! Sorry that you are also experiencing this same issue and have not received your Twitch drops. I've gone ahead and added your information to the team's report. We don't have any updates at this time, but please keep an eye out. As soon as we hear back, we'll let you all know.

@J0ker-88 After taking a look at your account, I'm going to suggest you create a support ticket. I believe I know why you might be missing your drops in particular, but it would be better to address it over private channels. 🙂

official-response
  • Aura.cx
    ubisoft:x-posts, 1

@ubisushivamp i haven’t gotten my roller champions drops but it says the inventory is empty

• Ubi-Perseids
    Ubisoft Support Staff ubisoft:x-posts, 1147

@aura-cx Hey there! Sorry that you haven't received your Roller Champions drops. You are currently posting in The Division 2 forums, so I would suggest creating a new post over on the Roller Champions forums instead. We'll be able to better assist you with this issue over there. Thank you!

official-response
  • Force_Dragon
    ubisoft:x-posts, 12

@tunarean I gave up getting the ones from streams and prime.

• Nekhebu
    ubisoft:x-posts, 54

@ubi-perseids So this still hasn't been fixed or I'm guessing even looked at? There's still nothing on the Ubisoft drops page:

Don't want to be rude but this is absurd that a company like Ubisoft can be so careless towards their customers. Why advertise a feature and make people spend time on Twitch if you haven't even tested the feature before launch? Being a software developer I genuinely struggle to understand how your group/studio even functions looking at all the recent fiascos and bugs. Do you not have skilled developers? Do you not have any QA at all? Do you even care about what you do? How can you release weapons that don't look like they should? How can you release a new feature like expertise and not realise that it's giving more XP than it should forcing you to screw players over by removing their upgrades and having to then refund them?

I've never been on a project that would be as neglected as this game is lately. Just shocking... I know you're just a messenger and I'm not talking about you but the least you could do is at least be open about your issues and not be yet another corporate entity that just says "We're listening". Let's be honest though - it'll never happen, which is why I doubt I'll be buying any more games from Ubisoft going forward, it's just not worth the hassle and emotions.

• jhemeson

I'm on PC and haven't received my drops after 24 days. I feel like I waisted my time watching the steams that I wouldn't have watched otherwise. Every day a looking for the drops in game, but I never receive.

• Aviven

@jhemeson same, never got the rewards, even though they say they fixed it, they'll just sweep this one under the rug...

Suggested Topics