ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Tunarean
    Original poster 1 posts

Not recieved twitch drops from 12/5/22 have claimed them on twitch but nothing is showing in game .. [Redacted by Ubisoft Support]

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Ubi-Gizmo
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2225 posts

Hey there @Tunarean, thanks for getting in touch. I am sorry to hear that you have not received your Twitch Drops. At the time of your post, we were aware of some ongoing issues where Twitch Drops were not dropping correctly. This was also posted over in our known issues section. We believe this has now been resolved. Are you still missing your drops? If so, could you please let me know what platform you're playing on?

Official Response
  • Dieze
    3 posts

Same here, got 1 of 3 drops. I did get a exotic chest, but it was a lvl 30 weapon! What the...

• Kizzarze
    2 posts

Re: [No twitch drops](/topic/155327/no-twitch-drops)
    I am playing on PC and I watch the 4 hour long twitch stream and did not get my twitch drops showing up can someone please help check. Thanks alot.

• Shawntheweirdo
    1 posts

exact same thing happened to me, only recieved exotic crate, and it was level 30

• WimpMiester
    16 posts

@dieze Same here. Didn't get the drops after 3 days. Did the live chat and was told they would have to escalate and support would continue via email. Next day got a level 30 exotic cache only. I haven't opened it yet. No emails from support yet either.

• PT_Frizzer
    57 posts

Me too. Yesterday recieved a exotic cache lvl 30.

• PhantomPraetor
    1 posts

@ubi-gizmo

I am on Xbox and have not received my drops either. It has been 4 days. I have verified that both accounts are linked as well. Thanks.

• M.A.R.I.U.S.Z..
    2 posts

@tunarean
    same problem here

• M.A.R.I.U.S.Z..
    2 posts

what is wrong with drops
    i have 4 in twich nothing in game ...
    have zou some ideas ?

• Ubi-Gizmo

Hey there @kizzarze, thanks for taking the time to get in touch, I'm sorry to hear that you've been experiencing some issues with Twitch Drops. Can you please elaborate on this further for me? Which drop have you not received?

It is also important to note that we recently experienced an issue with Standard and Legacy caches as they were not dropping as intended, this issue is now resolved and you should have received what was missing.

If you have any further questions or you experience any other issues, please do not hesitate to reach back out.

Official Response
  • Maskov
    2 posts

@ubi-gizmo I have the same problem. I didn't get any of the boxes even though I watched the stream for over 5 hours, about 6 days ago. I have conected twitch and ubisoft accounts, and i see the boxes in my drops menu.

• Eogran.
    2 posts

Was watching stream more than a week ago. Linked twitch and ubisoft accounts, claimed drops in twitch inventory, but it never showed in Ubisoft account inventory.
    I tried unlinking and linking accounts back, nothing changed.

• Ubi-LadyBlue
    Ubisoft Support Staff 196 posts

Hello @maskov!

I'm sorry that you didn't get any of your drops either.

As you didn't get any, can I have you go ahead and get a Support Case started so that we can look into this further with you?

Official Response
  • GlennPlaying
    2 posts

I have not got my twitch drops too and it's been 11 days for me now.

• GlennPlaying
    2 posts

I have not get my twitch drops to and it's been for me 11 days now.

• Ubi-TheBerry
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2882 posts

Hey guys,

Thanks for your updates!

At the moment, the team are aware of and are currently investigating reports into issues with the recent Hidden Alliance Twitch drops not being received in-game.

We don't have any further updates at this time, but rest assured investigations are ongoing.

We'll continue to keep you updated here as and when we have more information available on this.

Thank you!

Official Response
  • RodrigoSilvaX
    6 posts

@phantompraetor here too until today nothing, I watched the entire broadcast on the first day of drop until today no receiving them, I spoke with support I sent several prints, from twitch linked to my ubisoft account, from the redeemed drops, from my in-game inventory and from the mail in the game, they only sent waits that they would transfer to the responsible team.
    Let's see but I don't even support I send more about it sibto it's going to be a waste of time.

• Ubi-Gizmo

Hey there @rodrigosilvax, thanks for getting in touch here and I appreciate you reaching out. I want to assure you that as per my colleagues' last reply, our teams are investigating and they will get to the bottom of what's causing this issue.

If you have any further questions or you experience any other issues, please do not hesitate to reach back out.

Official Response
  • ixioras
    5 posts

15 days after getting the drops I still haven't received them, please answer anybody trying to fix the problem?

Suggested Topics