ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• San1tater
    Original poster 36 posts

It's good to see the shields have a weakpoint, but is it too much while 100 harzard protection builds still suffering it? I am pretty sure that players using the harzard protection builds are trying to avoid all status debuffs, in order to get closer to the enemy and stand longer. They need to give up almost all of the offensive cores, even some useful defensive cores like armor regen,but still will lost their directions once their shield is broken, is it fair enough?
    I suggest to link the shield broken debuff with the harzard protection, it could be strict, like only 100, the highest percent could avoid it totally.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• As1r0nimo
    393 posts

It's not a bug and was made on purpose.

Although idk about it in PvP

• desrocchi
    226 posts

I personally feel like sometimes the shield just gets erased in a manner of seconds, as if it were receiving way more damage from NPCs than normal.

Sometimes I activate it and it is immediately destroyed...

I also feel like I take way more armor damage than I used to but I don't know if it's because PvP modifiers are somehow making their way into PvE, or if the latency problems the game has had lately make me receive a lot of damage all at once instead of diluting it over time.

• RaciaIAdhesive-
    410 posts

@desrocchi As it should. Too many players were reliant on their shields and it shows.

• RaciaIAdhesive-
    410 posts

@san1tater There is no way to mitigate the disorient effect, which is how it should be. You wouldn't have this issue if you weren't relying on your shield to win gunfights.

• desrocchi
    226 posts

@raciaiadhesive What? I am talking about an inconsistent behaviour in PvE, I don't give a damn about PvP and I can live with the disorient effect because it's not too long.

• RaciaIAdhesive-
    410 posts

@desrocchi What inconsistent behavior?

• San1tater
    Original poster 36 posts

@raciaiadhesive Even though I am also hate how the shield works in the previous pvp games, but the extreme adjustment which make it from the only good to the only bad is also not the best way. In this game we need to make a lot of choices, give up some to gain some, which is the true fun located. In other word, just for example, I am fully harzard protected and still be harzarded, isn't that ridiculous? If massive want to ban shield usage, it's more acceptable for me if they rename it and make it out of the harzard system.

• desrocchi
    226 posts

@raciaiadhesive As I said, sometimes the shield is destroyed way faster, as if the damage against it is amplified.

Suggested Topics