ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Draevik
    Original poster 6 posts

This is obviously and out there request. But worth a shot... ala GTA. This is a brief and not a fully thought out list.

VEHICLE general ideas:

1. First person view! I love flying planes in GTA with this.
    2. Heavier armor could effect handling/top speed
    3. Suspension effects terrain mobility
    4. Engine upgrades
    5. Stronger weapons would weigh more, again effecting handling/top speed
    6. Vehicle paint/emblems etc
    7. Vehicles would be changed to have a slight cooldown maybe 10-20 minutes real time if destroyed and cost a minor fee to replace. Would lend itself to using other vehicles and also taking better care of your vehicles.

HOUSING general ideas:

1. Housing/fort/camp could be setup anywhere reasonable
    2. Permanent housing could be built and fortified
    3. Could store weapon on a display rack
    4. Maybe change it so weapon crafting and modifications other than the muzzle, mag and scope could only be changed there.
    5. Vehicle stored there
  • Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Eagleyezx
    138 posts

About your housing idea, its a great concept.

It's what made Metal Gear Solid 5 unique. Splinter Cell Chaos Theory had a similar concept.

Ubiflop is actually decent when it comes to RPG concepts so they are capable. But in the last two games, their lore has been spec ops behind enemy lines. Very different to GRAW and Future Solider where you actually go into missions from a military base.

• LoneSpymaster
    15 posts

@eagleyezx I think you are talking about Blacklist....previous Splinter Cells didn´t have that lol.

On topic:
    I rather not have more rpg mechanics, I want a ghost recon that is to the point.

Give me a story, give me proper cutscenes, give me open sandbox type of missions like GRAW coop campaign but bigger.

Stop this BS of a open world generic third person shooter with rpg mechanics.

• FcAc-No-Moe
    1287 posts
    @eagleyezx I think you are talking about Blacklist....previous Splinter Cells didn´t have that lol.

@LoneSpymaster On topic:
    I rather not have more rpg mechanics, I want a ghost recon that is to the point.

Give me a story, give me proper cutscenes, give me open sandbox type of missions like GRAW coop campaign but bigger.

Stop this BS of a open world generic third person shooter with rpg mechanics.

To the bold ... + 100

To the rest ... Count me In!

• Megalodon-26
    335 posts

I would love to have the Ghosts operate out of a FOB, either somewhere on the map, or accessible via an extraction helo, similar to MGSV.

You could have a firing range, to test out weapons.
    undefined

A briefing room, where you could set up a model of a target locations, in order to plan missions beforehand.

undefined

An equipment room where you could go to modify your loadout

https://i.redd.it/1gfh3jyssxp51.jpg

And even a team room, which would act as the social hub where you can meet up with other players. This would also be a cool place to display any of the inevitable collectables, found in the open world.

https://special-ops.org/wp-content/uploads/2019/12/Lone-Survivor-Team-Room.jpg

Suggested Topics