ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• M3RKEd88
    Original poster 9 posts

please fix this

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Ubi-Karl
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1534 posts

Hey @M3RKEd88, thanks for reaching out and bringing this to our attention.

I've had a closer look however it does not appear that we've had anything brought up regarding gun cylinder being separated like that, therefore before we forward it over, can I check if you happen to recall as to what did you do just before this happened?

Also, for reproduction purposes, could you possibly upload your save file (where issue is present) to cloud? To do so, just simply follow steps outlined in this article.

Let us know and we will take it from there!

Official Response
  • JohnnySilverass
    15 posts

@ubi-karl Me too .I bought P.D. with money, but it didn't make me happy! Because the single hole it shoots is actually higher than its aim.

• JohnnySilverass
    15 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • Ubi-Perseids
    Ubisoft Support Staff 515 posts

@johnnysilverass Hello, thanks for letting us know you've run into this issue as well. Would you be able to provide a video or image of this happening? Also, is the gun glitched out for you like in the video above or are you having an issue with the shooting being higher than the aim, or both? Please let us know so we can help look into this more. Thank you!

Official Response
  • JohnnySilverass
    15 posts

@ubi-perseids
    I firmly believe that the reason is that P.D. only applies "Big dog"

• Ubi-Keo
    Ubisoft Support Staff 4276 posts

Hi @johnnysilverass I'm sorry but I do not understand your last post.

Could you please explain this in more detail and also confirm which issue you are experiencing.

The issue with the scope misalignment has already been reported, however as mentioned previously we have not received any other reports for the issue with the gun cylinder glitch.

Official Response
  • M3RKEd88
    Original poster 9 posts

I didn't do anything maybe it's because I will sometimes switch to a different weapon before the full animation but this happens very frequently

• M3RKEd88
    Original poster 9 posts

The main issue I'm having with both revolvers the magnum p d and the big dog is that the sights aren't zeroed in properly when using any sights that have zoom the bullet trajectory is always 2/3 inches higher then it should be making it impossible to use either for precision shooting also the reload glitch does happen frequently as well I'm honestly at a complete loss I paid for both weapons yet cam hardly use them because of these 2 issues

• M3RKEd88
    Original poster 9 posts

• WID992007
    158 posts

@m3rked88 looks fine to me but i'm used to recoil on some guns

example my real life llama .45 kicked like a mule ..my colt .45 1911 does not

both guns look exactly the same

due to barrel Length i guess >>? nope both are the same size and same weight ? or how they bored the barrel >?

and that shot would still be a kill in the game .. if you want precise aim at a longer range .... use a better weapon like a rifle ..... as yes some guns do have a lot of recoil as they programed in recoil different for various weapons

and have you ever fired a magnum with one hand .. they are hard to hold on to and hit with any accuracy in real life past 25 yards do to high recoil or bad grips

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 6078 posts

Hello there @M3RKEd88!

Thanks for taking the time to share an update with us. I'm sorry to hear that you're still having trouble with the scope misalignment with the Magnum PD and Big Dog Revolver. Thank you for taking the time to include a video as well!

The dedicated teams have been notified about this issue, and they're looking into this further. Once there are any updates available, they will be posted within patch notes published within the News & Announcements forum, so please keep an eye out for these.

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts as well, @WID992007!

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • Kampfmesser
    5 posts

Здравствуйте, точно такая же проблема, револьвер стреляет сильно выше точки прицеливания. Купил набор в игровом магазине.

• Kampfmesser
    5 posts

А так же есть проблема с линией прицеливания пистолета Безмятежность. Она находится ниже чем у другого любого оружия, и это очень неудобно в использовании.

• Ubi-Oxavo
    804 posts

Hi @Kampfmesser , thanks for reaching out to us.

You have posted this on the English forums, so please could you translate your post if you are OK with receiving responses in English on here?

Alternatively, we have other language forums that you can locate at the bottom right of the page, just click on "English" to see a drop down menu to be taken to the other language forums we have support available on.

Please let us know if you have any other questions.

Suggested Topics