ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• WimpMiester
    Original poster 16 posts

All my equipment has the new Progression Level/Points showing except the armor I like to use which is the System Corruption set. Under the new Progression entry, it states, "No Upgrades Active" and not the Level/Points. Playing on PC.

And I have no way to submit a screen shot or video.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• N3mB0t
    917 posts

@wimpmiester

that usualy means that you achieved proficiency 10 with that gear set but stil didnt upgrade the expertise once.

• Ubi-Viral
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2366 posts

@wimpmiester Hey! Thank you for reaching out about the System Corruption armor missing its progression.

As recommended by @N3mB0t did you upgrade the expertise at all?

Official Response
  • WimpMiester
    Original poster 16 posts

@n3mb0t I'll check it and it was like that from the start. Didn't think that I could already be proficient with it from the start.

Also, System Corruption still isn't on the list of loot drops for the summit. You still can't apply dyes to it except the default starting dyes.

Update: Went to proficiency menu and can't upgrade armor set. Error message "Insufficient expertise level reached". So, no proficiency progress bar and unable to upgrade.

• N3mB0t
    917 posts

@wimpmiester

to be proficient and able to upgrade expertise you need to either play with the set or donate set pieces ,but this being a DZ exclusive set im betting most people will upgrade proficiency through the 3rd method, donation of raw materials.

this said you are not even proficient with it yet to be able to start upgrading it with the expertise, and the above also answers why you dont see it as target loot anywhere , its a DZ exclusive.

the proficiency bar only starts when you start getting proficient , try going to the expertise menu and donating a few raw materials to it to see if it goes up , if it does you have your answer right there.

• WimpMiester
    Original poster 16 posts

@n3mb0t Interesting, I've never done anything in the DMZ. So didn't know this was DMZ armor. I got it from mission drops. I'll try donating loot to see if that does anything.

• N3mB0t
    917 posts

@wimpmiester

it cant be from mission drops , its DZ exclusive , only other way to get them is through the legacy caches on the season pass reward track.

• WimpMiester
    Original poster 16 posts

Ok, looks like I'm proficient with this armor but I haven't reached level 10 yet so I can't upgrade it. Will have to wait till that happens to see for sure.

• Ubi-Gizmo
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2225 posts

Hey again @wimpmiester, thanks for getting back to us. Please let us know if you pass this point and still experience problems.

@N3mB0t - Thank you for the assistance here, I appreciate it!

Official Response
  • WimpMiester
    Original poster 16 posts

@wimpmiester Its working just needed to make it to level 1 so I could add upgrade.

• Ubi-Akatsirin
    Ubisoft Support Staff 502 posts

Great news @wimpmiester !

Don't hesitate to get back to us if you need anything !

Official Response

Suggested Topics