ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• adair_chilango
    Original poster 2 posts

Good afternoon. Today in the afternoon playing with my friends, we are disconnected from the game with the aforementioned error. My friends play on PS5, PC and I on Xbox One and we still can't connect the 3 of us and we are from various parts of the Mexican Republic, so we don't use the same Internet provider, I read in several places that it is an error that they it's happening to many but I don't see any official comment from you, according to Xbox support it indicates that it's fine, as well as your page. I already did the connection help guide suggested in other posts when this happened. It is not the solution. He was waiting for support, I hope not to offend anyone since I am through a translator. Greetings.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• BigBossmgs333
    1 posts

Hi

I recently playa again RS Extraction and today while i plaing, justo stoped and sendme to de menu and say that i cant conect to the servers for my conexion to internet, i reset de gane, reset my Console and nothing chance, only say that had a error echo-8001000b

• LoVe-DoVe
    1 posts

recieve error echo-8001000b and cannot connect to the extraction servers to play the game.

• FTW0m4tr0n
    6 posts

Servers have been down most of today 15.05.. but ubisoft.com was also confirming that.

Now it says everything is up and running, I get error code ECHO-8001000B...

Tried restart, verify game data... any feedback appreciated.

• Ubi-Keo
    Ubisoft Support Staff 3985 posts

Hi @adair_chilango @BigBossmgs333 @LoVe-DoVe I'm sorry to hear that you have experienced issues connecting to the Rainbow Six Extraction servers.

There was a degradation yesterday that affected multiple games, the issue has since been resolved.

Could you please try again and confirm if the issue persists?

Apologies for the inconvenience caused.

Official Response
  • UbiKobold
    Ubisoft Support Staff 890 posts

@ftw0m4tr0n Good day to you, and thank you so much for your patience during my delay in contact. It looks like you posted this during a time that we were experiencing a degradation that has been resolved since then. However, are you continuing to see this error in your game? If so, when are you seeing this error?

Additionally, I have moved this thread to our Player Support section in case you need any further assistance.

Official Response

Suggested Topics