ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Gleitfrosch01
    Original poster 3 posts

I dont chase the best gear or min/max. While I have goodg gear, I play only for fun.
    I looked forward for the patch, but after I read that UBI added a mission with a time limit, which is just a different name for a dps-check, I am not sure if its worth to reinstall the game.

Is there anything in the patch a normal player can enjoy too?

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Spartabunny08
    35 posts

@gleitfrosch01 Of course us normal players get stuff. Lol.
    Now what we got is Foundry bulwark chest and backpack they're in normal loot pool in open world.
    Next is we got a new leveling system. Not 100% on it yet but look like you use your normal gear weapons and specialization and as you do they receive like xp. And after so much like get to 10 and also acquire Efficiency in the overall leveling part and then you can add something. Like for me it was 1% more armor on Foundry bulwark. Lol. New bounties pretty good. New sets ok, not my thing.

• MisterFibble
    84 posts

The timed mission is more of a coordination check than for DPS as it's not really all that effective to wander off and do your own thing save a slight detour to tag one of the countermeasures.

I'm not a meta chaser or minmaxxer and haven't found countdown to be all that bad, although I did rapidly decide to swap from my status build after clipping a teammate who ran into my stickybomb and any sniper build is never really going to work. It's fairly quick and dirty although there is a high chance that you crash and lose out on a complete run or when you do evac the game glitches and sticks on a 100% loading screen while you hear BT troops stomping about.

Just make sure to have bag space, sook up the loot and check it afterwards

Suggested Topics