ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• InnerVoiS
    Original poster 9 posts

I think this problem may have been pointed out before.
    It's been since the beginning that the in-game music is too quiet even if the slider is 100%
    For me, if I put the music to 100% I want it to blow my ears off and not be able to hear any SFX.

It's an understatement that the game music is awesome.
    So it would be tremendous if you would also have the option to always have some music playing. Like: music frequency - always.
    I imagine there is a dynamic system of how the music plays.
    Also, do make sure that you get a better music range distribution.
    I know that some songs are reserved for some sequences only, but that is too rare in my point of view.
    Let's take the example of the combat music:
    When you enter combat the dice rolls with the following chances:
    Fury of the Northmen - 30%
    Raids of Rage - 30%
    The Swarming - 20%
    Fulke's Destiny - 10%
    Leofirth’s Honor - 10%
    These chances being tweaked on different conditions also. Cause I imagine the Wrath of Druids DLC music only plays in the DLC area.
    (I would make it available in the rest of the game after playing the DLC)

In the end, I want varied music as often as possible.
    The only moment of silence would be 5 seconds after finishing a combat encounter,
    to give some time before transitioning to ambient music.

Do note that this is feedback after playing the main story line once, the first two dreams, but no DLC.
    I will get to the DLCs soon, but I don't think I will suddenly start getting the music more often.
    PS: I sometimes play the music in my browser, cause the game is too silent.
    I don't want to do that, Ubisoft, cause I am not able to switch it dynamically when entering combat, or a new area.

You gamers out there feel the same?

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Suggested Topics