ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Bigsteakone
    Original poster 15 posts

Hi, I have the WONY DLC.
     For now I am continuing to DC and have not yet taken the helicopter to NY because I want to complete as much as possible in DC first.
     Now with the new update, Captain Lewis's manhunt is visible. In the map screen there is an image of him with the percentage of completion but in the map subsections there is no button (menu) Manhunt.
     Why?
     Can I have information on how to proceed?
     Thank you, see you soon

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• RaciaIAdhesive-
    289 posts

@bigsteakone Pretty sure it's a bug.

You shouldn't be able to see the manhunts yet. Seasons and Manhunts are unlocked after completing the WONY DLC.

• Bigsteakone
    Original poster 15 posts

@raciaiadhesive OK thank you so much for the reply. But if I go to New York then will I lose all the unfinished content of DC?

• Bigsteakone
    Original poster 15 posts

@raciaiadhesive I am now at level 30 and I am continuing with the mastery but I still have some missions of the post end game band 5 to complete.
    Zoo, Coney Island, New Black Tusk coal strongholds ecc
    Sorry for my english

• RaciaIAdhesive-
    289 posts

@bigsteakone If you travel to NY, it will skip the missions and upgrades of the settlements. In short, traveling to NY will skip the D.C story.

If you do skip, all of the settlements and White House will be fully upgraded when you return to D.C. You can still play through the main missions.

Not sure about side missions.

• Bigsteakone
    Original poster 15 posts

@raciaiadhesive Sorry I edited the previous message adding some details. The main missions I have completed all as well as the strongholds but obviously DC and in constant change. Will I never be able to go back to DC when I go to New York?

• RaciaIAdhesive-
    289 posts

@bigsteakone Once you travel to NY, you won't be able to travel back to D.C until you complete the NYC story. The NYC map and story is fun though.

• Bigsteakone
    Original poster 15 posts

@raciaiadhesive Ok ok, thanks again for the answers and sorry if I ask you a few more questions.
    I'm sure NY will be awesome to play ... 😊

- I understand that I won't be able to go back to DC until I finish the main NY missions, right?
    - What do you mean by DC side missions? Because I finished them all (those with the blue pentagon).
    - I have some new Black Tusk strongholds, the bounties, the secret missions and the new contents outside the map: The Zoo, Coney Island, the 2 Raids etc, now I don't remember...
    - After the main NY missions are over, will the DC missions I mentioned will always be available?
    - I know there is a "Summit" mission in NY and I think, like DC, other missions will unlock.
    - Will I be able to travel between NY and DC once the main ones are finished to play these that I haven't done yet?
    Sorry ... I don't know if I was able to explain myself🙄 😊

• RaciaIAdhesive-
    289 posts

@bigsteakone Gotcha. As long as you finished the side missions, you don't have to worry. [Wasn't sure if skipping to NYC would automatically complete the side missions.]

All of the D.C missions will still be available as well as strongholds and offsite missions.
    Once you finish the NYC story, you'll be able to travel between D.C and NYC freely to complete activities and re-play missions.

• Bigsteakone
    Original poster 15 posts
  • Bigsteakone
    Original poster 15 posts

@raciaiadhesive Everything ok, I completed NY by defeating Keener and can now travel on both maps without any problems😊
    If it can be useful to some players I have developed a winning identifier strategy to defeat Keneer.
    Use Firewall, Shield, Armor Repair Drone, and Shotgun...go on him and make him spit blood😂 😂 😂

Suggested Topics