ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• GnarlyAtol1793
    Original poster 527 posts

Dear super killers 😊,

well, I hope that the fans of grind and modes are happy now with the new content and that Ubi/Massive focuses in the future a bit on other things, more/better playable content, the addition of missions and open world content. I am hoping for a big paid dlc like WoNY of course but I am already happy when they simply make use of the existing maps or making smaller dlcs for expansions, no need for big things.

I do not know what you guys play most in Division 2. I play approx 60% open world, 20% darkzones, 19% missions, 1% modes.

I love to walk through the streets, no rush, no fast traveling, using different routes to the battlefields, getting random encounters resulting into unexpected fights in areas we otherwise would never fight or even see when rushing from activity to activity, trying to complete the tasks in no time, to rush to the next activity for loot and quick rewards. I did that as well when fresh in endgame because I wanted to play PvP where you need a good build.

I think my grind phase was over when I reached SHD 1.200, since then I am really enjoying the game, ignoring loot and rewards, simply focussing on the fights and the super great settings with all the great details embedded in open world. And still I often see things I didn’t recognize before, found places used in side missions or to hide SHD or loot crates which were already forgotten.

I wished that Ubi/Massive would build on that what is already there. A new Division 3? Yes would be great. A new paid dlc like WoNY? Yes, would be great. An upgrade of Division 1 with open world content? Yes , would be great. A Division 1 upgrade with a mode called realistic tactic shooter would be super great. But the existing D2 game has so much potential, enrichment without adding new areas, would be great though 🤗.

When I walk through the streets, enjoying the great settings, regularly it comes to my mind that it would be great if they would add new tasks for the open world. But not these blunt mode-like tasks. I wished they would add realistic ones that contribute to the story, requiring searching in open world, leading to places not used anymore in the game or not used at all. There are so many locations available for such tasks.

I would love it.

Best
    Gnarly

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Suggested Topics