ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Ryo_Hazaki
    Original poster 52 posts

THE SOUNDS OF SUCCESS!!!

I'm very, very happy, ecstatic, and every similar word in the English language, to report that we now have custom weapon sounds!!!! Thanks to

Splinter Cell: Tactical Espionage for permission to post his video here:
    . Please download VERSION 1, of his mod here: https://www.nexusmods.com/ghostreconbreakpoint/mods/13: (https://nexusmods.com/ghostreconbreakpoint/mods/13). Please note, more gun sounds will be added in the next version, which will be release soon. ***A very Special thanks to the creator of the modding tool, Kamzik.*** *(Video posted with author's permission)

Stay tuned, there are more surprises coming....😊 😊 😊

PLEASE LEAVE FEEDBACK IN THIS THREAD, SO THE AUTHOR WILL KNOW WHAT THE COMMUNITY WANTS ADDED TO THE MOD.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Eagleyezx
    138 posts

I just found out from Splinter that his mod is live.

I'll be installing this mod before my next playthrough along with the Spartan Mod. I can't hear "Annihilate them!" while watching the rebels fight again.

And I think the modding community should get the love that they deserve since we've been highly critical of the game. Providing solutions through modding is the best way we can enjoy the game until the next one.

Thanks Splinter!

Eagleyezx

• MikeWeeks
    391 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • Seraphiel
    26 posts

I've also been using this mod in my current (and probably last) playthrough. I'm really looking forward to the removal of most of the annoying dialogue lines that the AI teammates have (i.e. telling you to use your suppresor whenever you take it off to go loud) along with better gun sounds.

Suggested Topics