ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Can we please have a slider on our SHD watch for when we want to spend SHD points buying materials?

3 Likes/13 Replies/303 Views
    N3mB0t
    Original poster 1015 posts

in had to take an old mouse out of retirement as to not break my main one clicking 200 times everytime i wanted to max out my printer filaments , for the love of god let us buy in bulk.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• echolecter
    319 posts

@n3mb0t Recall having a similar discussion earlier about SHD watch points and having to doing it manually one by one. Not sure why it now all of sudden is an issue as opposed to the request in other thread.

• N3mB0t

@echolecter

its an issue because you never have to click that many times in a row with SHD points distribution unless you create a new toon and level it up to 40 , but on this case its 200 clicks for every 2000 filaments , and i need to spend around 10k SHD points like that X 2 , its a lot diferent , this breaks mouses.

• WrecK3rr
    325 posts

How about using the Space key on your keyboard?
    You will feel the same pain but saves your mouse I guess. 😁

• V4MPiR1
    255 posts

@n3mb0t Agreed. Alternatively, a numerical input field anywhere in-game that high volumes are potential.

However, it's possible that Yves gets kickbacks from peripheral manufacturers, or that it would otherwise interfere with active operant conditioning processes to addiction. 👺 😁

• Bill---
    31 posts

You could download an auto clicker. Saves your mouse and clicks faster then you ever could

• SuspiciousPixel
    344 posts

@n3mb0t just use a macro because you know the devs won't do anything for this long sought after feature.

• N3mB0t

dont wanna risk getting banned for 3rd party software , they are crazy , we never know , as for space key takes too much time , click is much much faster.

• echolecter
    319 posts

@n3mb0t So yes, where is the difference. Other thread mentioned having SHD points applied to new level 40 character when above 1k so you don't have to click (press button) many times. When my hardcore toon dies and I complete campaign again I will have to do it manually as well, which is absolutely pointless since there is no need to choose what to complete first.

Was just confused by this thread in relation to your reactions on the other one. Again I really don't see why this time it's any different. Would be good features to have, in both cases, and saves players some time (and frustration). Not sure about breaking any hardware.

• NLxAROSA
    17 posts

Even for one SHD point it's way too many clicks/cumbersome; can't even imagine how terrible the experience is when I would have to do that 600 times. Or some folks here with 5000+ points, dang....

• social-phobia
    10 posts

Seeing as no one has replied to my thread I found this one and having to drag this back up.

I'm on xbox not on PC so it'd be really helpful for a slider for us console players who don't use macros. Can anyone explain why this isn't a thing please?

• SuspiciousPixel
    344 posts

@N3mB0t I don't care. It's stupid they don't have such a system and can you imagine with Resurgence mobile if players had to tap their screen for half an hour the game would die fast.

Sliders and entering a numerical amount is needed!!!!!!!

Additionally Massive's beloved streamers use Macros and so do the hundreds of PC gamers I know who still play the game. This is not harming anyone or breaking the game.

It's a huge Quality of Life issue that needs to be addressed which can cause RSI and potentially broken/reduced life expectancy of peripherals unless a Macro is used.

So if Massive want to ban me for using a Macro to improve my quality of life in using the Expertise system so be it!

• social-phobia
    10 posts

If Massive can't develop a slider than they could adapt the same principle as a macro and keep the button pressed for as long as you need to for the required resource. It took over an hour to allocate my SDH points, use then, reallocate more use them etc etc. I could have been playing the game for hours, but no, I had to spam A for hours!!!

Suggested Topics