ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Malandark
    Original poster 4 posts

Bug 1. If you make it to the Helo and find yourself Stuck at the 100% Loading Screen - Double tap the ESC and then HOLD the ESC button for about 2 seconds.. If you do this right, (might need retrying till you get the hang of it) then this works 100% of the time..

Bug 2. If you and or, your team start hunting for the hunters at the start of the mission for farming then there is a VERY high chance you will get disconnected.. Have seen this happen many times, where I, or another team mate are the only ones still playing the mission when everyone eles has been disconnected. - Leaver the hunters until end of mission.

Bug 3. Sometimes when playing Countdown a strange bug happens, your team mates names dont show up on your HUD, Enemies will become invisible though they can still shoot you and any loot on the ground will also become invisible!. - No workound found, have to restart the game.

Will add more bugs as I find them here.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• MisterFibble
    74 posts

Not met the second bug myself although each of the counter measures has a hunter loitering nearby that you might have to engage in combat with in order to use the panel and I do tend to make a B-line for those near the start of a run. Don't see the need to proactively engage hunters until the final evac phase so if I can grab the buff and run I'll do so.

• N3mB0t
    917 posts

the second is not a bug , its just people farming the hunters and dropping out to get in and farm the hunters again , it was expected to happen , same as the ones that idle next to the fights just reaping the points from the team kills for their proficiency.

human beeings at their worst always seeking a way to exploit the sistem and/or the work of others for their own benefit.

Suggested Topics