ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Vlerk2020
    Original poster 37 posts

Can we have an option to directly equip the full armor SET (if you have all pieces), just like we have in Odyssey.

Would be great thanks.

EDIT

Why is this feature so complicated, im a mouse keyboard guy - bind to right mouse button ? of Shift-mouse or space whatever - in Odyyssey it was perfect.
    Pressing V then using space is pretty clumsy, no offence.

Hovering an armor piece i got MOUSE click --- left click = EQUIP - middle click = RUNES -- right click should be there = EQUIP SET

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• bielik01
    1787 posts

@vlerk2020 there is one already.
    Check the item's details and you'll see the option to equip the whole set.

• ADarklore
    200 posts

@vlerk2020 They will be releasing 'armory' system with next update coming, hopefully, next week. We will have to build a building at our settlement and will allow us to equip five different builds, like Odyssey.

• Vlerk2020
    Original poster 37 posts

@bielik01 Ahh i see thanks.. BUT why so hidden.

• Simplethumb
    168 posts

@bielik01

I've only been playing ACV about 200 hours (lol) and I didn't know about this.

Thanks for the info 😉

• Randelia
    219 posts

If you use the "equip whole set" option in details the runes of the armor you are currently wearing don't transfer though.

I am using a specific set of runes in my armor sets and weapons right now and transfer them manually each time I switch. I hope the loadouts will include the rune settings.

• bielik01
    1787 posts

@randelia I don't think they will... You still would need to have as many runes as you want to use in each set and socket them manually.

• Randelia
    219 posts

I only posess a certain amount of runes 😄 all my health and armor runes are on the armor plus some that I adjust based on what I want to do at a given point in time. Fortunately I have 4 headshot runes for 2 different bows. But if I need the sum of all the health and armor runes I want to use in the all the loadouts, they will be difficult to come by.

It would be better to do it this way:

Design Loadout 1:
    1) put on an armor combination (e.g. all pieces of a set, or a conglomerate of pieces from different sets)
    2) put runes on that armor
    3) equip bow, and weapons on each hand
    4) put on the weapon runes
    5) save loadout

Then do Loadout 2, and use the runes and maybe even some of the armor pieces and weapons you just designed in the first loadout in Loadout 2.

Rinse repeat for all the loadouts you want to design.

That would allow me to use my existing runes on different loadouts. Maybe even use one or more same weapon but with different runes on other loadouts.

Suggested Topics