ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• jpthegr8
    Original poster 1 posts

I don’t know if I am doing it wrong or what but I am Level 10 proficient in Negotiators Dilemma and it says I have the materials to upgrade the pieces but I’m still expertise level zero.

Under the zero there is x/100 of which I have like 50. I think this means that to get to expertise level 1 I need to get 100 different items to level 1 in order to be level 1 proficient so I can upgrade the gear I’m already proficient in to one level?

Can someone help me understand because if so that SUCKS.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Noxious81
    1023 posts

Hello agent,

you indeed need to be Expertise Level 1 in order to be able to upgrade any item or skill to Grade 1 with which you are proficient.

And you also indeed need to have gathered 100 Proficiency Levels across all 344 items/sets/skills currently available in the game. But it doesn't matter whether you rank up 10 sets/items/skills to Proficiency Level 10 each (10 * 10 = 100) – or if you reach Proficiency Rank 10 with your ND and then reach rank 2 with 45 other items/sets/skills.

Keep in mind that you can pretty quickly acquire these levels by just donating gear. You for example only need to donate 20 ARs of a specific kind (FAL SA-58 Para or Carbine 7 for example) in total to reach the maximum Proficiency Level of 10 with this gun, without ever having played it.

• PT_Frizzer
    70 posts

@jpthegr8 You have to rank up various items to get up your expertize level. You can level up playing with your buils and weapons and ranking up their proficiency and at the same time your level raise. Other way is donate junk. If you donate the junk got in missions or free roam, you go to the expertize table, donate the junk and you will see your level go up. Or maybe your game is bugged. I heard players talk about some are bugged and the expertize don't work well.

Suggested Topics