ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Sirius_Tenzo
    Original poster 9 posts

I was asking, atm i use the older build, coyote mask, sacrifice, fox's prayer, contractor gloves, grupo holster and providence backpack, with an LMG and Rifle as mix. Compared to this new build with Heartbreaker, AR and shotgun i've been seeing mostly, is it that much difference? Should i make an upgrade or should i wait to see if they will nerf it just like that did with some other stuff in the past?

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• suschunga
    236 posts

With the chest, you get 100% amplified damage on pulsed enemies, so yes, it's going to hit a lot harder than your current build. Set targeted loot to heartbreaker on Summit or Countdown and it shouldn't take long to get some decent pieces to try for yourself.

• San1tater
    36 posts

@sirius_tenzo It's not hard to get 4 heart breakers, you could try it out with ur coyote mask and fox hole prayer, no need to change the blue cores.
    U will instantly find out how imbanlanced it is... it could cause more damage than your old build with 4 or more blue cores, plus 200 percent bonous armor gained in half a magzine of AA12. Compared to the sacrifice sacrifitly exchange 30 percent damage with 60 suffers, the heart breaker has no weakpoint at all. When we look back to the previous talents of the armor and the backpack, there's really very limited choices on either damage or armor, and they are also having strictly limitations: range, cool down, critical stacks, suffering more, stops while damaged... and maxium only about 40-50 in total, while the heart breaker have 100 percent damage bonous.

So, obviously, the heart breaker is the son of massive and the only god in tu15, and a real heart breaker for all the players who still don't want to give all his old equipments up. As the 100 pulse resistance build still couldn't stop it in pvp, we could say any other builds are trash.

Nerf it, will they? I'd be glad to see it though. However, if you want not to be drived to crazy and influence your mental health, I suggest you join the heart breakers untill there's nerf on it, or total buff for all old talents (seems impossible).

• Sirius_Tenzo
    Original poster 9 posts

@san1tater On what should other 2 stats be focused on heartbreaker? Crit chance, crit dmg, health, armor, etc? As for the weapons, Kingbreaker and ACS mix? For the equip parts, which parts should be heartbreaker and what should be rest?

• San1tater
    36 posts

@sirius_tenzo (1) I think it should be the critcal hit chance, as it's lack of it. It's gear so it only have one stats. For other two equipments, it could be anything u want.

(2)yeah, vector.45 sometimes could replace the acs, as it also have high fire rate to fill the stacks sooner. For the other weapon... kingbreaker is fine, but most of the time you might find that you don't need it, just use the acs or vector, you will have endless bonous armour if u r doing right.

(3)I used the new exotic head, and the fox hole prayer. For the heart breaker, the vest and the backpack are unreplaceable. you could decide to use other things in other four slots.

dont forget to use the technican laser!

• the_Kettle
    241 posts
    With the chest, you get 100% amplified damage on pulsed enemies

Actually the stacks are multiplicative with each other (like striker) so with the chest you get up to 170% amplified damage at 100 stacks. Even more broken!

• Avalanche81
    24 posts

Well, i am assuming its only using the pulse skill and not the sharpshooter drone that does a similar thing.......if it works on just pulse, then its useless, since its only useful for 8 seconds......and you need to wait 20 seconds to get it again......but if it uses the drone's version as well, then it is useful.

• suschunga
    236 posts
    Well, i am assuming its only using the pulse skill and not the sharpshooter drone that does a similar thing

The Technician's linked laser pointer pulses enemies you aim at.

• Sirius_Tenzo
    Original poster 9 posts

@san1tater What about the talents on weapons? What would be the best? For shotgun and for smg. As for this 2 weps, would be useful that one of them to be exotic or should be just normal?

• San1tater
    36 posts

@sirius_tenzo for acs12, u could use the named rock'in rock which have more ammo. for vector, m4, no.7..., fast hands is still good. exotic weapons... I think none of them perfectly suits this build. high fire rate is the passcode.

*if u cant beat them, join 'em

• Sirius_Tenzo
    Original poster 9 posts

As a final build. Seen many players either with weapons as LMG and shotgun, or SMG and shotgun, mostly with fast hands talents. Seen youtube videos on builds, many are with blue cores, tons of armor, but some are with red core as weapon damage. I usually see the crit chance is around 35-40%, and dmg like a bit over 100%.
    For the Heartbreaker with red core as weapon damage, does this even drop or do i have to recalibrate?
    Which mix should i use for weapons? LMG/SMG? LMG/Shotgun? AR/Shotgun? AR/SMG?

• Imagine_Brata
    522 posts
    does this even drop or do i have to recalibrate?

it only drop with blue main core

Which mix should i use for weapons? LMG/SMG? LMG/Shotgun? AR/Shotgun? AR/SMG?

the gear set is made for AR/LMG
    And HB was fun for a while. then it got boring, and I have switched to my usual builds

Suggested Topics