ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Too-Old-4-This
    Original poster 6 posts

I am running 2 pieces of Belstone; the Liquid Engineer backpack and the Lancer chest plate. In the expertise screen I have upgraded the chestplate gear level to my current experstise level. However, the backpack does not exist in the list of items for upgrading.
    Am I missing something obvious?

Liquid engineer in my equipped gear.

Not present in the Belstone gear set of expertise system.

The other Belstone backpack does appear in the expertise list by the way.
    Any pointers to my ignorance/error welcome!

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Too-Old-4-This
    Original poster 6 posts

After digging around I have worked this out.
    The Liquid Engineer backpack is a named item so has it's own entry in the backpack list, not the gear set list.

• V4MPiR1
    308 posts

@too-old-4-this Yup. Good observation.

I suppose better questions, however, would be why the 'Lullaby' (exotic variant of the Sweet Dreams) and 'Stinger' (exotic variant of the Pestilence) are on the Proficiency list, given that neither can be obtained through gameplay, the former being exclusively unlocked via the 'Deluxe Pack' Add-On PURCHASE, and the latter exclusively unlocked through completion of the Friend Referral Program? Shouldn't they be stricken from the list and/or have their proficiencies piggy-backed by their respective base exotics? Or are they going to supply everyone with 'Reconifgure' blueprints through gameplay and undermine their MTX revenues which are obviously being incentivized through the TU? Should I bother to mention the December-exclusive availabilities of 'The Sleigher' SMG and 'Chill Out' Mask and their respective impacts on NEW players?

Suggested Topics