ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• CREW_ITALY
    Original poster 103 posts

This game could have been the best game of all time in its category.
    Unfortunately, this is no longer the case even if it takes very little to make it number 1.
    The programmers simply stop increasing and decreasing the speed of vehicles
    Should restore speed with an HC-SR - TC- category vehicle on bad roads, without the speed being drastically blocked
    Many races due to intense traffic both in some races and in free mode if forced to leave the asphalt to avoid collisions. So going from 400km to 160km in 3 seconds doesn't make the game fun at all
    Flying vehicle controls are a little too complex. We always talk about an arcade game of strategy.
    As long as the programmers improve the traffic of the cars they have done wrong.
    Just raise the camera 30% to be able to see while driving on the road.
    I don't understand why you don't take these things into consideration. I am currently a 6000+ icon. I think I have enough experience to disagree. After talking to so many players about these gambling problems, problems for here many players have stopped playing this beautiful game.

I have left out some minor improvements such as the icons of the parts aprte the menu to change vehicles just add a menu with icons of various categories without having to do an infinite scroll to find your vehicle.
    Very annoying for those who want to remove skill points in my case there are 2000 to be able to add them to other categories every time you have to reset all the points and put them back A very boring thing.
    I apologize for my bad english

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Suggested Topics