ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• quadrasputnik
    Original poster 1 posts

I’ve been playing the game for a few weeks & I must say that I am very impressed with the content the game has been actively receiving over the past 4 years, though I feel like it could be made closer to perfect. Here are my Suggestions:

Auto-Scrap Common Loot: should be self-explanatory. Some Players, especially the ones who have maxed out the potential of their vehicles, find it a bit of a time-consuming pain to have to continuously Scrap items they are never going to use. Having a Setting somewhere to automatically Scrap Common items upon obtaining them could be a time-saver to spend less time in menus & more time racing (or wrecking for Demolition Derby fanatics). Having a similar setting for Uncommon Loot coupd also be helpful.

More to spend Spare Parts on: I find myself unintentionally saving up on at least 70.000 Spare Parts & only using about 2.000 at the most on each Part. I’ve even seen some Players racking up more than a million of them. I think having a 2nd way of spending Spare Parts would be a neat addition. It could be:
    -Permanent Increase in Minimum Affix for the current Item
    -Permanent Increase in Maximum Affix for the current Item
    -Replacing the current Affix with any Affix of the Player’s choice rather than having to choose between the same Affix with a different value & one randomly chosen alternative Affix
    -Upgrading the Set Bonus
    -Major Boost in Loot Quality & Amount for the next Event or two (Legendaries appearing more often)
    -An Extra Affix Slot
    -Common Vanities (I feel like the most simple Vanities like Red Neon, Green Neon or Blue Tire Smoke should be easier to get)

Local Decal Sharing: Basically a way of letting Players get Local Decals that have been made by other Players. Currently, at least as far as I know, there is no way at all to share Local Decals with other Players so they can use them in their own Liveries. Because of this, I’ve been effectively forcing myself to recreate Aftermarket logos (5Zigen, ACT, ADR, etc.) and ending up frustrated with the inaccuracy my Local Decals have. Normally, I don’t create my own Decals (unless I can just upload a Transparent Image from the PC or Console), I just get them from other Players.

Route/Event Creator: a few other Racing titles have had one recently, I don’t see why The Crew 2 can’t have one, too. Basically, let the Player choose the Route (either by Driving around or setting points on the Map), the vehicle category, maybe let the Player add some obstacles or other interactive items & special rules for the Event (like being unable to go outside of a certain distance from the Route).

-Cutscene Theater: Yes, there are the Narrative Cutscenes, but I’m talking about things like Season Intros & Cutscenes that Players might’ve missed if they began playing The Crew 2 years after it came out (like me). In short: let Players watch any and all Cutscenes they have seen (with some extra Cutscenes from previous Seasons & Episodes)

-Xbox Series X port: should be obvious enough. The main change I’d love most is a constant 60 FPS. I feel like the system should be able to handle that easily. Even if the game switches between 30 and60 FPS depending on how much is going on, I’d still be happy.

(eventual) Adjustments to the game after End-of-Service: The Crew 2 has been around for 4 years now, but it sadly may not be receiving new content & updates after enough time, most likely when the next The Crew title has been around for a while. This concerns me a little since a lot of features of the game feel like they won’t work anymore once official Service ends. Here is what I think should happen to The Crew 2 when its Service officially ends:
    -Make it so the game can be played Offline without a required Internet Connection
    -Let Players convert Spare Parts into Crew Credits (or remove Crew Credits altogether and allow all Vanities to be purchased with Bucks)
    -Have all previous Motorpasses return in Rotation, one after the other, going back to the first one after the final Motorpass (great for those who missed the chance to obtain previously exclusive Vanities & Cars)
    -Make Summit Exclusive Cars available for Purchase in the Catalogue/HQ

That’s all of my Feedback. I would’ve added some vehicle suggestions, especially brands, but I think I might save them for a little later. I’ve been told by Ubisoft Support that the official development team of The Crew 2 reads the Forums here & even respond from time to time. I hope this Feedback can be used to make the game even better & more fun than it already is.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• UbiChrisMANG
    Community Representative 118 posts
    I’ve been told by Ubisoft Support that the official development team of The Crew 2 reads the Forums here & even respond from time to time

Welcome to the Discussions quadrasputnik! It is true that devs and members from other teams (such as myself from Community) check these Discussions. And we definitely encourage feedback, good bad or indifferent! We appreciate when community members like you take the time and care to let us know what you think, what's working for you and what's not. And especially what is fun, we want to know what features and events are flat out fun for players.

Now that you are here please stick around and enjoy the Discussions! Your first post here was a great one and we appreciate it.

Official Response
  • Anykeyer
    204 posts
    More to spend Spare Parts on

More grind for the sake of grind. Its the last thing this game needs.

Suggested Topics