ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• crazyman9699
    Original poster 4 posts

It seems to only work about 30% of the time. Where do you report this stuff these days? Thanks!

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Aced_100
    264 posts

I'm on PS4 and it seems to work less than that, can't wait till they fix it.

• Oatiecrumble
    787 posts

I had a problem where HB buff didn't work, the fix was to save the loadout, remove a piece of HB for something else other than HB, save the loadout, put the HB piece back on and save the loadout again.

Then finally switch to another loadout and back again and it has worked since then.

Platform: Xbox Series X

• Aced_100
    264 posts

@oatiecrumble You sir are a genius, tried this on PS4 and it works a treat now. Was hit and miss before, and so annoying, now the stacks build up fast when using the ACS 12, then I switch to my M60 both of which have the Technician laser pointer which pulses enemies, I get nearly 1.3 million per head/CHC hit with it now.

The thing about this build is you have to run and gun with it, get up close, might try a shield with the Kingbreaker/ACS 12 next.

• Oatiecrumble
    787 posts

@Aced_100 glad it worked for you, credit goes to @PT_Frizzer who told me about it.

• HonestlyOK1986
    199 posts

@crazyman9699 i thought this but you're making an assumption its not working based on whether you're gaining bonus armour or not no? Look at the heartbreaker symbol under your bullet count, if its fully stacked etc you wont gain any bomus armour. Check this next timw you think its not working.

Im not saying its this every time, but everytime im looking for why im getting no bonus armour, this tends to be the reason.

• Aced_100
    264 posts

@honestlyok1986 When it's not working for me the heartbreaker icon would appear but you don't get any stacks or bonus armor, no little bar at the bottom of it going across, nothing happens at all.

• HonestlyOK1986
    199 posts

@aced_100 yeah i gave it another bash in a countdown and it isn't working as expected. Wasnt surprised to see it work perfectly in pvp though 😂🙈

Suggested Topics