ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Mangafan_51
    Original poster 12 posts

Good evening

I come to report a bug that only appears in Countdown mode, the active shield regeneration remains blocked before the entire bar and it does the same thing when the technician hive sends a healing drone on the shield the health is not at its best. This issue is only present in Countdown mode.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Ubi-LadyBlue
    Ubisoft Support Staff 313 posts

Hello @mangafan_51!

While I'm sorry you ran into this bug in Countdown mode, I can confirm it is something the teams are working on.

My apologies for the frustration that's caused when this has happened to you.

If you have any other questions, let me know and I'll do my best to help.

Official Response
  • Mangafan_51
    Original poster 12 posts

@ubi-ladyblue

Yes I have another question

Is it normal that the Repair Skills mods are displayed for 20% when in reality they are only 6%? When I look at my Technician hive it is only at 72% while the mods are showing at 20% so I should have 120% repair skills counting all the Repair Skills of my build? But I noticed that Technician Hive is listed as Skill Repair.

So I conclude that there is a difference between the Repair Skills bonus of the Alps Summit brand, as well as the mods and the Skill Repair on the technician hive? I never understood why one is marked Repair Skills and the other Skill Repair?

In short, all that to say that there are surely display or calculation errors somewhere because if I currently look at my build I have:

2 mods 20% Repair Skills = 40%
    3 attributes 20% Repair Skills = 60%
    1 Piece Bonus Alps Summit 20% Repair Skills
    Total 120% Repair Skills but my hive only does 72% Skill Repair.

There must be a problem somewhere or is there a different value conversion between Repair skills and Skill Repair?

I hope I made myself understood and that I will have a real answer because currently it is confusing.

• Ubi-Gizmo
    2297 posts

Hey there @mangafan_51, thanks for taking the time to get back in touch. That's a great question and I appreciate you taking the time to break that down for me. If possible, could you please provide a short video for me demonstrating the difference with the stats in further detail? 

You could directly upload the clip to an online video-sharing platform like Twitter or YouTube. Alternatively, you can always try uploading it here on the discussions or try sending it to us another way, such as through a file-sharing site

A video demonstrating this occurring will greatly assist our teams and myself with answering this question as it will give some further context. If you have any further questions or you experience any other issues, please do not hesitate to reach back out.

Suggested Topics