ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• jeffinuk75
    Original poster 1 posts

I've seen that a lot of people have had problems with the Thousand Eyes quests. Here are my problems.

1) The quest says I should do 10 quests for Reda or other members of the 1000 eyes. I've done 6 quests for Reda, but the quest still shows 0/10 completed.
    2) so I thought maybe I needed to only take quests from other members and the quest instruction had just been written badly. I went to another member of the 1000 eyes, but got a service error.
    3) restarted my modem, went back to the member, and got through to their list of contracts. Which was blank. 0 contracts available.
    4) Went back to Reda, who had one daily contract, not two, and no weekly contracts.

This content seems terribly implemented. Is there something I'm misunderstanding, or is this just as badly done as it seems?

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• azullFR
    2278 posts

@jeffinuk75
    Ouch ! you seem to have multiple bugs at the same time :

• About the 10 Reda quest for the "Ubi challenge" : sorry I don't know anything about this 😞

About Reda's bugs : there are sevaral bugs =

1. Make sure that before talking to Reda your level scalling is set to OFF, if it is not the case change it, do a manual save, reload this manual save, then talk to Reda = Megathread (Closed) here : https://discussions.ubisoft.com/topic/102115/level-scaling-prevents-you-from-receiving-reda-s-daily-quests-post-here?lang=en-US and another one here :https://discussions.ubisoft.com/topic/127546/daily-contract-not-added-to-quest-log-after-accepting-post-here?lang=en-US
    2. Since TU 1.5.1 Reda is offering only 1 daily contrat every 3 days ( the other 2 days we have 2 daily contracts as intended )Megathread here : https://discussions.ubisoft.com/topic/150552/tu-1-5-1-reda-is-only-offering-one-daily-contract-following-tu-1-5-1-post-here?lang=en-US
    3. Concerning the missing weekly contract (assuming you haven't already done it) : just a suggestion (not 100% guaranteed ) = look at you level scaling ( N° 1 ) then do a manual save, completely shut down the game, the restart from the manual save, and go see Reda first, if there is nothing, shutdown the game reload the previous save and a go to see a friend of Reda

Sorry, I can't help more than this, good luck to you 🤞

• Ubi-Froggard
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2571 posts

Hey,

@azullFR Thanks for providing some information already.

@jeffinuk75 Regarding the 1st issue you mentioned, could you provide a screenshot of the quest you referred to for me. I just want to check if it's a game quest or a Ubisoft Connect challenge so I can see if this is something we can help unlock from our side.

Official Response

Suggested Topics