ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• indie-gem
    Original poster 2 posts

It is crazy to me that these games have not even been hinted at getting any sort of performance boost on next gen consoles. Especially Far Cry 3. I remember easily running that game on my crappy laptop at 60 fps in like 2013. It really could have launched with better frame rate improvements, and it would awesome to see an update to these games since we now have more than enough power to run these titles at increased frame rates. What gives Ubisoft? You are improving older AC games but not FC? Many people still play and enjoy these games to this day, and even still buy them. I am sure it would a lot more of an incentive to buy them if you could boast they have improved performance on PS5.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Priscilla021
    9 posts
    Banned
    This post is deleted!
  • FlyingSpiritus
    3 posts

@indie-gem Yeah it's true mate, Far cry new dawn, watch dogs 1 and 2 are still waiting for this kind of improvements.
    What Ubisoft is waiting for, what are their plans, that's the main question.

• GodOfThunder96
    1 posts

@indie-gem 60 fps for ps5 is a must for these three games Come on ubisoft

• GoldenEye_7
    1 posts

@indie-gem Agreed. I enjoyed the atmosphere and gameplay of FC5 better than 6, and I'd love to revisit it. Let's get a 60FPS upgrade for PS5!

• ZoherSW
    1 posts

@indie-gem Ubisoft should make a 60 FPS patch for Playstation 5.
    They have did it for Assassin's creed Origins & Odyssey. It is all gamers demand that Farcry 5 should be upgraded for PS5 as it was done for Xbox series X/S.

• dennrock
    1 posts

@ZoherSW ubisoft didn't upgrade Farcry 5 for the series x... Microsoft did it with their fps boost program. The series x/s still need to be upgraded by ubisoft just like the ps5 because even though it runs at 60fps it looks like a blurry mess because the resolution is like 900p since it's stuck using the xbox one's graphical settings.

Suggested Topics