ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• gravelrat
    Original poster 7 posts

Why is Heroic running at the moment like in between heroic and legendary with hostiles also able to still shoot and deliver ornaments accurately when disoriented, blinded especially when your build is supposed to be high end,eg. Heartbreaker fully proficient with 3%upgrade,weapons the same,Dare LMG useless compared to crappy build shotgun.WHATS THE POINT IN RUNNING PROFICIENCY WHEN THIS IS THE CASE.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• gravelrat
    Original poster 7 posts

@gravelrat i posted the same issue,no response from ubi,same here had talent Trauma with other talent builds and the hostiles still accurately fired granades,bullets while disoriented its absolute crap,also the expertise level there is no point in wasting your time as the hostiles level up also equally so why expend time and energy,i had a player i know who was expert20 we were playing storyline guess who went down and this gamer knows builds.I called this game fractured through 2 years of nerfing everything i don't think ubi knows what its doing.

• ShrewdGaming
    34 posts

@gravelrat You realize your responding to your original post?

• N3mB0t
    1147 posts

@RedSaberSam

lmao 😁 😁 😁

• RaciaIAdhesive-
    376 posts

@gravelrat "Game is Unbalanced" translates to I am not as good as I think I am and I want the game to be re-adjusted to fit my lack of resilience and consumer entitlement.

• Noxious81
    1197 posts
    (...) "Game is Unbalanced" translates to I am not as good as I think I am and I want the game to be re-adjusted to fit my lack of resilience and consumer entitlement.

So true, so true. And not only for this thread, but for nearly every random rant-thread focussing on how unbalanced and unfair the game is, how overpowered the NPCs are and how ineffective we are/our gear is.

• ArthurFriend
    164 posts
    hostiles also able to still shoot and deliver ornaments accurately

I would love to see enemies delivering ornaments. But if that wasn't already funny enough, this guy is answering himself. Thanks for the laughs, buddy.

• gravelrat
    Original poster 7 posts

@Noxious81 yes i will rant when it comes to a build where the talent does not inflict its stated purpose.

• gravelrat
    Original poster 7 posts

@ArthurFriend ah geewiz i spelt it incorrectly, well news update the talent is working as should be after notifying Ubi and being replied back by them,try it sometime.

• Aced_100
    264 posts

I can easily run through Heroic but Legendary is just way too hard for me and I only play solo.

So to borrow the premise of what Groucho Marx once said, "I wouldn't want to join any team that would allow someone like myself to become a member".

• Aced_100
    264 posts
    how ineffective we are/our gear is.

And yet we have many on here already complaining that ready to be released gear is way over powered. You just can't please some people as Jesus said. 😊

• Noxious81
    1197 posts
    (...) And yet we have many on here already complaining that ready to be released gear is way over powered. You just can't please some people as Jesus said. 😊

That quote was TOTALLY taken out of context.

I was stating that players not (yet) being good enough for harder content use ineffective gear as and excuse for them not having to try harder. Now demanding to get unbalanced/overpowered gear just shows that some people still seek ways for compensating for their lack of game knowledge and skill.

• Aced_100
    264 posts
    Now demanding to get unbalanced/overpowered gear just shows that some people still seek ways for compensating for their lack of game knowledge and skill.

People have different skill levels, otherwise everyone could be an elite sportsman if they put in the hours to do so, there was a guy named Dan McLaughlin who valued hard practice over talent. His idea was that if he learned to play golf and practiced enough he could be a professional. Even though he spent every waking hour practicing he failed because he lacked the 'natural' ability, the faster reflexes, the faster decision making that elite sportspeople have.

And there are those in the gaming community that have natural talent as well, in car games they're referred to as 'Cylons', as they have robot like control. Sure people can play to the best of their ability through practice but they won't be the same as the lucky few that have loads of natural ability.

So it's folly to think that anyone if they try hard enough can be as good as the top 1% of players in video games no matter how much effort they put in, and some of those 'lucky' elite's would want to deny them an opportunity through better gear to complete harder challenges.

• Imagine_Brata
    757 posts
    "Game is Unbalanced" translates to I am not as good as I think I am and I want the game to be re-adjusted to fit my lack of resilience and consumer entitlement.

And there are also those who complain about "wildlands Tier 1 mode" that it is to difficult. The best thing they did with wildlands. and the only mode i play there

Suggested Topics