ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Eviawn
    Original poster 6 posts

I have found all the shelters as well as the Valkyrie Arena and they do not show up on my map which makes it impossible to fast travel to them. I’ve been searching everywhere and i can’t find any one with the same issue, therefore preventing me from finding a possible solution.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Eviawn
    Original poster 6 posts
    Best Answer

@ubi-ladyblue

Funny story. I was recording the video and was showing all the things i’ve tried, then realized one thing… i made all icons in svartalfheim hidden.

Facepalmed so hard

Putting my ignorance to the side, i appreciate the effort to help me 🙂

• Ubi-Froggard
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2516 posts

Hey @banana_player

I see we have a known issue with this description (that I'll hide with a spoiler tag) spoiler

Could this be the same issue you are experiencing? If so, it's something that should be resolved in a future update.

Official Response
  • Eviawn
    Original poster 6 posts

@ubi-froggard Unfortunately not. I looked through my completed quests and “The seed of Travi” is not one of the completed ones. I have had the same issue since i discovered the first shelter. They would show up on the compass, and when i use my raven to place waypoint, only then will the icons show up on the map. But when I either show up or leave the area, which results in the waypoint being removed, the icon for the Valkyrie arena/shelter disappears from the map. As stated before, my situation seems very unique as i have not found a single person with the same issue and i have no idea what to do.

• Eviawn
    Original poster 6 posts

@ubi-froggard Reading your response over again, realized that you said the mission was a mystery, not a quest. Will look into completing this mystery and give an update

• Eviawn
    Original poster 6 posts

@eviawn update, didn’t change anything. Completed the mystery and still cannot see discovered shelters and valkyrie arena on map

• Eviawn
    Original poster 6 posts

@ubi-froggard Here’s the situation summed up as best as i can: I have discovered every shelter and the valkyrie arena. They show up on my compass when i’m in proximity to them with the green icon, (which is used to show they are fast travel options). My issue is that they do not show up on my map as if they were never discovered, thus preventing me from being able to use them as fast travel options. This has been an issue since i started playing in svartalfheim. I have tried all of the following: Restarted the game, completed the mystery you suggested and even the cutscene after you ride on the dwarf’s boat after, waking eivor up, uninstalled everything then reinstalled, uninstalled only DoR then reinstalled.
    As I said before, my situation seems very unique as it does not seem like anyone else shares the same issue and i do not know how to fix this.

• Ubi-LadyBlue
    Ubisoft Support Staff 195 posts

Apologies that didn't resolve it @eviawn.

To help me investigate this a bit further, could you grab a video clip showing you leaving the area and then those fast travel points disappearing as options on your map?

Official Response
  • Eviawn
    Original poster 6 posts
    Best Answer

@ubi-ladyblue

Funny story. I was recording the video and was showing all the things i’ve tried, then realized one thing… i made all icons in svartalfheim hidden.

Facepalmed so hard

Putting my ignorance to the side, i appreciate the effort to help me 🙂

• Ubi-Froggard
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2516 posts

Haha, thanks for letting us know @eviawn and no worries. Feel free to reach out again should you need us to look into anything else.

Official Response
  • morphasm
    3 posts

@ubi-froggard I´m having that exact issue, which you are describing. Can you possibly give an estimate when the bug will be resolved? It makes fast-travelling as well as waking up impossible, which makes most of the game unavailable. I have around 350 hours of playtime on my save-file and don`t want to be forced to start over 😢 i also just want to be able to play the game again and check out the new content that came out a while ago...

• UbiSushiVamp
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1124 posts

@morphasm Hey there! I am sorry to hear that you are encountering this as well. Just to check, have you made the icons hidden by chance? If you have not, could you please share a video here of you being unable fast travel? The best way to share a video is by uploading it to YouTube as an unlisted video and providing me with the link here or uploading the clip to Google Drive and sharing the link here. Thanks!

Official Response

Suggested Topics