ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Ukyo9999
    Original poster 3 posts

I just bought AC Valhalla DLC Ragnarok take my money from card but didnt recieve the DLC. I see in moment there some connectivity issues, after I buy it on ubisoft connect I recieve message "ops something went wrong" but pull my money from card I dont have much time now need go to work hope there will be on later......

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Ubi-Froggard
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2541 posts

Hey @ukyo9999

I'm sorry to hear this. If the money is showing as missing from your account, this means there is an authorization hold on the funds, but this won't ever complete if there's been an error at checkout, and the money usually returns to your account after 5 - 10 working days by your bank. 

Some banks will remove the hold on the payment earlier if you ask them to. 

You will need to make a successful payment in order to use it, so if you do attempt the order again, it may be worth trying a different payment method or a different bank card.  

I apologise for the inconvenience, I know it's incredibly frustrating. If you have further issues, please reach out on one of the options below so we can look into this further:

Support website - Live Chat (when available) 
    https://ubi.li/AHIgv
    Facebook - Private Message
    https://ubi.li/zAHHx
    Twitter - Direct Message
    https://ubi.li/eG4wY

Official Response

Suggested Topics