ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• SpirantCrayon22
    Original poster 2110 posts

https://www.ubisoft.com/en-gb/game/assassins-creed/valhalla/news-updates/60cav0K5Te9aWETZEzlTfv/assassins-creed-valhalla-title-update-152

if anyone does know anything about the Ymir Scream tattoo please let me know, there's something in this update about that but I only just found out about it and I missed it all those months ago, or maybe I didn't miss it and it's going to get corrected with the update

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• bielik01
    1804 posts

@spirantcrayon22 there was only one obtainable, so I wonder how they fixed it.

• SpirantCrayon22
    Original poster 2110 posts

@bielik01

not sure, maybe it was supposed to be an entire set - Tove does talk about a design for the scar which means it's on the head

thing is I don't have it and that irritates me for various reasons, the main one being "okay, that was early in the game, I was still learning, easy thing to miss - what else did I miss?!?!?!"

either I did get it and forgot only to find it went missing for whatever reason or I never got it in the first place

the fix is either to give everyone the chest tattoo, give everyone the other four bits of the set, or both, something like that

• TheNorfolkian
    1659 posts

@spirantcrayon22 @bielik01 I always thought it was odd that there was just the chest tat for Ymir Scream, but in a way, that’s what made it cool... I think the game would have been more interesting if there we didn’t have full tattoo sets, but rather singles that encouraged the player to mix and match. Still, I am curious to see the full Ymir set...

• OdyssOne24
    16 posts

The page says: "1 pm CET", here it is 1 pm CET, or as we prefer to call it, it's already more than 13:00 (13:24 at the time of writing, that is 1:24 pm CET) and no 1.5.2 update yet...
    Maybe it is 2 pm CET (14:00 CET)?

• Tarskidx
    5 posts

@spirantcrayon22 I don’t see anything in the new patch notes talking about fixing broken trophies, but the current patch didn’t mention anything about breaking trophies either. So in Wrath of the Druid’s, anyone on the current patch 1.5.1 is unable to unlock the Double Trouble trophy (dual wield ceremonial and bone sickles) no matter what they do. It won’t register and people have tried a plethora of things to register the trophy and nothing works. There were quite a few people that verified this and support asked to upload save files to send to the development team. Well we have heard nothing more about this glitch being addressed (started back in April), so I am hoping they patched it and it works and they simply didn’t mention that or other trophies that do not unlock under certain conditions in the game.

• TheNorfolkian
    1659 posts

@tarskidx I’ve noticed that Ubisoft will roll out fixes for some things without formally announcing it. It is still possible that the broken trophy problem is being fixed by 1.5.2, but it’s also likely that the issue is a problem with the server, like the errors we still get with photos not loading.

• pesto.
    363 posts

Looks Like they still haven’t addressed the washed out graphics on console with hdr enabled or Reda’s missing quests.

I had hoped they’d add a “true night” mode or moonlight slider. Game just looks bad at night or in caves (though I did find one location where it looks good yesterday, inside of a building in a room behind an internal wall you had to break down in the river raid mode at night, it finally got dark and a torch was viable and looked good).

Suggested Topics