ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• badkarmacreepin
    Original poster 36 posts

I don't think I'm alone here because I haven't seen any YTer vids on it yet, and can't seem to find anyone that's had the New Named G36 Enhanced with the Perfect Ranger talent drop yet.

This must be a bug or an oversight, right? Right?! 😜

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Ubi-Mark.
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2579 posts

Hello @badkarmacreepin,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention!

I just checked it for you and I can confirm that G36 Enhanced is a variation of G36 assault rifle and you can get it as a drop from bosses, NPCs, mission rewards, and sometimes from vendors.

Regretfully, I am unable to provide the exact rate drops, I'm afraid. Apologies for that!

If you have any additional questions, please let us know!

Official Response
  • badkarmacreepin
    Original poster 36 posts

@ubi-mark Yeah, but where will it drop with the Perfect Ranger talent?

If this goes any further, you will officially have my hopes up.

(@TxDieselKid dig it!!!)

• suschunga
    304 posts
    the New Named G36 Enhanced with the Perfect Ranger talent

No such thing exists. I believe @Ubi-Mark is just talking about a regular G36 Enhanced.

• badkarmacreepin
    Original poster 36 posts

@suschunga I'm aware of both, and that's the point. Call it a new phase of my year-long guerilla lobbying campaign to have it put in the game!

So now that the jig is up - how about it Ubi-Mark, can we get one??

• suschunga
    304 posts

@badkarmacreepin I would suggest they have more important things to work on, especially with how small a team they now have. But you do you.

• badkarmacreepin
    Original poster 36 posts

@suschunga Well yeah, thus why the whole thing has been in a joking fashion. That I even got a reply was astounding - since it's my 48th post on the topic.

I would suggested this whole community could use some levity, it's way too serious around here. Sheesh.

• Ubi-Gizmo
    2297 posts

Hey there @badkarmacreepin, I understand why you would like to see this as an addition. I have passed on your feedback to the development team for further consideration.

If this change is to be made to the game, it will be shared on our News & Announcements section. 🙂

Suggested Topics