ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• natsu302022
    Original poster 1 posts

I can’t afford to buy both games. Currently recovering from surgery ([censored] cancer)

So I’ve got lots of time to kill and I decided I want a new game after playing the free weekend of far cry.

I’ve never played far cry or Elden ring games before. But I’m the type to take my time and explore. So I know I’ll get good playtime out of both.

Which should I get ?

Edit: I’m going for Elden ring. Thanks for all the replies and well wishes.

Edit: I’m overwhelmed by all the kind messages and DMs. I’ve been really struggling with this third cancer diagnosis. And my mood recently has been very low.

I didn’t make this post for charity. I genuinely wanted advice (which I got) but people have just been insanely nice and I feel like I need to say thanks. I Might make another post just to say thanks.

This sub is a beautiful place

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Beamer69
    4 posts

Yo bro that's very nice if you, how did you get an extra code tho, did you buy it?
    jcpenneykiosk: (https://www.jcpenneykiosk.review/)

• GameGuru2018
    222 posts

@natsu302022

Your preferences???

Write about all your preferences!

1st vs 3d person.
    Fantasy vs Reality.
    Gun vs Sword

(For me, Far Cry 6 better. Elden Ring is just open world Dark Souls.)

Buy Far Cry 6 then!
    Sunny beautiful game will give you positive emotions.
    I think it will be better for your health than a dark, hardcore, game.
    All you need is less stress!

• Sleezure
    139 posts

@natsu302022 Elden Ring is a generational title, like Skyrim and Witcher 3 before it.

Far Cry 6 is...not.

Feel better champ.

• DV20Katana
    164 posts

@natsu302022

Hello friend, I send you healing wishes and wish you the best.

I wish I had seen this earlier because there was an Ubi sale on and using a promo code I got FC6 for $12.53

This sale has now ended but my advice is to wishlist FC6 on your Ubi account (on your phone too) and get notifications on when theres a sale. You can also use uPlay points to get 20% off

Take care bro , enjoy Elden its a massive game, 100s of hours and as others have said it will join the likes of Skyrim, Witcher 3 etc .

Suggested Topics