ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• mickpich
    Original poster 8 posts

hi, just starting the polarity mode on 24 /05/22
    and it's amazing how bullet are needed to kill the bot =there are "bullets sponge"
    is it normal or adjust is needed?

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• N3mB0t
    980 posts
    Best Answer

@mickpich

please read , this should answer your question , in case you still have doubts please google it and watch a couple YT videos about it.

The Polarity Switch event has charged all agents with either a positive energy or negative energy. Shooting an enemy with a similar polarity as yours will do increased damage, and dealing damage to one with opposite polarity will deal much less amount of damage.

also , reloading or changing weapons changes YOUR polarity.

• Ubi-Mark.
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2560 posts

Hello @mickpich,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention and I'm sorry to hear that you are experiencing issues with enemies.

Can you please verify your game files with this link? This will help you to eliminate any potentially corrupted files that can lead to this issue.

If you're still experiencing this, can I kindly ask you to provide us with a short video of this occurring, so we can have a look?

Many thanks and if you have any additional questions, please let us know.

Official Response
  • N3mB0t
    980 posts

@ubi-mark

with all due respect please go read how the event works in order to explain it to the players , i guess that ´s the least a MOD should do , be well informed about the sub they are moderating.

its not the first time you , MODS, could solve people issues with some basic knowledge about the game and instead you make their life worst hinting that their issue might be a problem on their end making them go through troubleshooting and lenghty verification processes.

you know what´s the result of this ? players drop the game to never comeback , and the ones that dont even come to seek help and just quit are already enough .

no one seems to play this game on UBI side , i dont recall reading a MOD comment that transpired any kind of real knowledge or experience with the game itself to even know what people are talking about , copy paste answers dont need that im guessing...

• N3mB0t
    980 posts
    Best Answer

@mickpich

please read , this should answer your question , in case you still have doubts please google it and watch a couple YT videos about it.

The Polarity Switch event has charged all agents with either a positive energy or negative energy. Shooting an enemy with a similar polarity as yours will do increased damage, and dealing damage to one with opposite polarity will deal much less amount of damage.

also , reloading or changing weapons changes YOUR polarity.

• echolecter
    306 posts

@n3mb0t Sometimes I get that feeling these responces are automated, triggered by specific words and you get a reply with scripted messages that might be on topic (most of time they aren't really). Or the moderators just pick few posts and reply to them in order to meet some targets. It just happens to many times, and rarely their response is actually spot on and you get the idea they actually read and understood what anyone is trying to say.

As to the event, indeed you need to watch carefully which one to shoot first, with matching colors. But maybe even that is to complicated for some to figure out, or read the introduction screen of the event itself.

• Noxious81
    1007 posts
    (...) But maybe even that is to complicated for some to figure out, or read the introduction screen of the event itself.

What makes this even more irritating is that people have to actively start the event themselves. So... they know they've opted in to a Global Event, obviously ignored all ingame information given to explain the event – and then complain about a different behavior of the game, while still ignoring this suspicious blue or orange glow on the right arm of their agent. Sometimes... I just wonder...

• mickpich
    Original poster 8 posts

@mickpich thanks for the comments!
    i must say that i 've already done this events (polarity mode) by the past and it was different for me,
    at this time: i don't play in this mode
    another problem is:the game crash and crash....(the game no response)
    it's so boring

• Ubi-Nacho
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1736 posts

@mickpich Hello there.

We've since marked this as resolved for you. Sorry to hear about your crashing, however.

If you continue to experience crashing issues, please feel free to reach out to us in a new thread, or via any of the following support options:
    Ubisoft Support Website - http://support.ubi.com/Cases/New
    Twitter Support - https://twitter.com/UbisoftSupport
    Facebook Support - https://www.facebook.com/UbisoftSupportUK/

Many thanks!

Official Response

Suggested Topics