ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• GanForu
    Original poster 12 posts

how many characters is one account? I finished making the fourth character, but did not have any option to created the 5th char..?

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• N3mB0t
    1125 posts

@ganforu

its 4 , you are at full capacity already.

• GanForu
    Original poster 12 posts

thanks for the answer, so need to deleted last one and create new to farm shd level, hmm.. 6 hours of my life

• N3mB0t
    1125 posts

@ganforu

yes that is how it works , i dont think its worth the trouble if you are low SHD level .

in any case if you have a level 40 friend that can help you plough through WONY it should take 2 or 3 hours tops to level a toon to 40 after boosting it to 30 to skip the DC campaign.

• GanForu
    Original poster 12 posts

@n3mb0t
    yeah its not wort it spend 2000 shd /5000 its only worth 8 weapon proficient, I will use it to upgrade weapon later

• N3mB0t
    1125 posts

@ganforu you get 8 levels of proficiency for every 2000 printer filaments , which in turn is 200 SHD points .

its at least worth investing these in the gear that is most dificult to upgrade or that you might not even have to use in combat , DZ stuff , raid exclusives , improvised gear.

• WalkinTarget1
    39 posts

Or do what I did and buy the game when on sale - got both the game and WONY for $15, and I now have 8 chars and 128 loadouts to deal with. SHD is 2660 on main and 1366 on secondary and unfortunately I still ran out of inventory space. Every char runs around with 145+ items and both stash are at 300/300.

Most weapons in the stash have 2 of 3 max attribs on them, but since I took the effort to grind and find, I'm finding it hard to just crush everything even though I can no longer make builds, just adjust my existing builds to match whatever changes the devs make to the game. I also have all exotics (other than EB and Regulus/Ravenous) on each of the chars, with high rolled 'spares' of each exotic. I also keep one of the 4 chars as a level 30 (with a Scorpio and Memento recalc'd) for DZ runs and anyone who hasn't bought WONY.

• GanForu
    Original poster 12 posts

@n3mb0t
    thats why I want to use shd to named item and exotic that I didn't have and not used, I already level 20 expertise 265/344, but shd level really not give that much, even buy item from vendor cost too much, I spend 5.5 mil from my 8mil still not enough, my 3rd char already have 300 shd left to increase specialization proviciensi but why I don't realized it sooner, silly me
    @WalkinTarget1
    make 2 acount look like to much to do, even after level 20 expetise I can only manage to upgrade 4 gear, scorpio n bullet king to level 12 upgrade, the cost really high I think will use my last char shd to upgrade some build and weapon then deleted it, create new one

Suggested Topics