ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• arni-GX
    42 posts

@spirantcrayon22

i am still dont understand, why me must upgrade the armory with only FOREIGN materials ?? WHy not we can build it with RAW MAterials only ??

how very genius is ubisoft.......

• thegardener25
    190 posts

@spirantcrayon22 The fourth upgrade is 1200 Foreign Supplies, I already had over 600 in my inventory to pay for the first two upgrades. I had to visit 2 rivers to get over the 800 target, & the next upgrade is 1200! Each chest on my first river paid out 60 supplies each. Then the 2nd river dropped just 50 supplies per chest. The cap of 600 supplies per Raid is a pain also. Because once you reach the cap, there's usuall 2 or 3 more locations I could have hit while I was there.

@arni-GX They created River Raid Mode for reasons known only to the dev's. They created a large impressive open world, with several monasteries & Raid sites the length & breadth of the map! But for some reason, they only want or require players to raid those locations once only & the chests stay empty!? But they created this RR Mode, & they just want players to keep clocking up the hours on this pointless mode. I'm putting in the hours, just because I want it done! Ubisoft get no prizes for year 2 content.

• Azhrei21
    122 posts

@thenorfolkian 6.5 GB or so is fine and prolly normal for PS4 (PS5 too i think). What I find odd is Ubisoft's own site said the xbox's would be over 7 GB and the PS4/PS5 would be around 1.5 GB... ONE. Then i DL the update and it's 6.5 or whatever... lol oh well

• Azhrei21
    122 posts

This Armory upgrade is b.s. ... IF you (Ubi) want to give us the same gear set options as the previous games, THEN JUST GIVE US THE OPTIONS! Why do we have to waste 2 or 3 DAYS doing fracking River Raids over and over when we're done with them just to upgrade a damn building again and unlock slots on our inventory screen that should already be available to use?!?!????

I'm done with the main game, I'm trying to slog through this giant game and do the Ireland DLC atm (then France), clearing all the dang things from the map while i go .... taking breaks from this to play all the Ratchet and Clank games atm (the 1st 3 on Vita then the 4 main games on PS3, then PS4's game). The last thing I want to do is be bored doing River Raids for THIS. Especially when I'm done with all the River Raids... And seeing a previous post, don't you think after paying 100 to build the damn building and 2 slots, that 400, then 800, then 1200 resources is a BIT MUCH for just 3 more stands to hold armor (and their slots in the inventory)??? at the most it should be 100, then 200, 300, 400.... or do you people really like annoying the hell out of your players?

• XBL_Laberbacke
    462 posts

People have been taught (by publishers, of course) that playtime = value for money. And the easiest and cheapest way to increase playtime is by grinding.

I did a single river raid to build the armory and when I found there are multiple tiers to it... I stopped. I don't need a building to look at my armor, I can just put it on. And after buying one hairstyle there's nothing left in Vagn's shop that interests me.

I know FOMO (fear of missing out) can be a strong force but you can be stronger.

Oh, also: In Odyssey you could change your gear's looks for free, and without having to go to a smith. They figured there's yet more playtime in having to travel and needing to make money for the "service".

• Azhrei21
    122 posts

@xbl_laberbacke but they're not making any money from a free addition to the game.... so that makes no sense. And ya I don't need this either, i can just as (well almost) easily go in the menus we're used to and quickly change gear. It's the idea of the way they did this crap compared to the previous games...

• azullFR
    2367 posts

@ubi-borealis
    hello,
    I've just made a topic about TU 1.5.2 donwload sizes, to avoid overloading this thread, here :
    https://discussions.ubisoft.com/topic/157819/1-5-2-download-sizes?lang=en-US

• SpirantCrayon22
    Original poster 1851 posts

@thegardener25 I think the River Raid chests work like this. The first one is 50 per chest. When the alert level increases, nothing happens immediately but if you go back to Ravensthorpe and return to that river the payout is then 60 per chest. It's something like that. I am not sure if there's a difference between the mid-level alert and the top-level alert. I'm going to check it now.

• SpirantCrayon22

@azullfr the discussion is probably covered in my previous thread where I posted about a number of updates - doesn't really matter though, they might or might not get merged

• azullFR
    2367 posts

@spirantcrayon22
    @thegardener25

here are the Foreign supplies chests rewards : Map River alert =
    Lowest = green = 50
    Medium = white = 55
    Max = red = 60
    🙂

• SpirantCrayon22

@azullfr I was still getting 50 from chests with the alert at the highest level but when I went back it was 60

• azullFR
    2367 posts

@spirantcrayon22
    Yes, Map River Alert is the one shown when you are talking to Vagn ( the Map when you choose which river to raid ) , in-Raid river alert does not change the supplies for the current raid, it's for the next time you re-visit it .
    To avoid going off-topic I will later make a thread with screenshots elsewhere in the forum 🙂
    [EDIT] : Thread done here 🙂

• arni-GX
    42 posts

@azhrei21

u got it right, dude...... why we must grinding it like a MMORPG...... that armory it should be free upgrade with anything else, not must be upgrade with FOREIGN supply....

• arni-GX
    42 posts

@xbl_laberbacke

yup, also in AC odyssey, when mounting horse, u can attack enemy with melee and bow weapons, in this ACV, u only KO your enemy, with your feet and bow weapons only......WTH.....

• Ubi-Thrupney
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2657 posts

Hey everyone, thanks for your continued posts in this thread! I can see there has been further feedback about the need to use foreign supplies from the river raid content to build the armoury, and I've passed all this on internally - thanks so much for sending this across.

As far as I can see, all questions in this thread have been answered. If we've missed any questions, though, please go ahead and repeat it for me, and I'll see where we're at for answers 🙂 Cheers!

Official Response
  • SpirantCrayon22

@ubi-thrupney

I also asked whether the armoury should have had a decoration spot - very minor point but all the buildings so far have had these.

The Ymir Scream tattoo - I missed this way back when, is something going to be put in to get it at a later point in the story? I think I've got everything else but haven't fully checked what should have happened very early in the game, though I'm usually quite thorough.

Suggested Topics