ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• XBL_Laberbacke
    Original poster 361 posts

I bought "Dwarven Hair (Red)" a while ago in DoR. Today starting the game after the patch I got a notification that there's a new hair when I visited the tattoo shop in Ravensthorpe. I looked and found that the new hair was a duplicate of aforementioned "Dwarven Hair (Red)".

Also, "guaranteed assassination" reset to off. No idea which one of the dozens of threads about the topic I should put that in.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• SpirantCrayon22
    1681 posts

I read about duplicates of Dwarven hair and found I have this issue. I noticed three Beards and two of each of the hair colours - clip

• Phommie
    17 posts

Today i've found a set of Dwarven hairstyles in my inventory. Visited Tove and now i have two sets of Dwarven hairstyles. After a while i've found another set of Dwarven hairstyles in my inventory. Visited Tove again and now i have three sets of Dwarven hairstyles. I'm wondering when i'm gonna get my 4th set of duplicates... For the love of god give us an option to remove duplicates please.

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 5950 posts

Hello there @XBL_Laberbacke, @SpirantCrayon22 & @Phommie,

Thank you for taking the time to share your reports with us regarding the duplicate hairstyles / beards you've encountered in-game following the release of TU 1.5.2. Thanks to @SpirantCrayon22 for including a video of this as well.

I've forwarded these reports to the dedicated teams so they can take a closer look at this. If we require any additional information from you, we'll reach out within this thread.

If you're having trouble with the guaranteed assassination following the release of TU 1.5.2, @XBL_Laberbacke, then I'd recommend creating a new thread so we can look into this as well.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • bielik01
    1745 posts

@spirantcrayon22 add me to the list 😂

• Phommie
    17 posts

It seems everytime i launch the game, i get another set of Dwarven hair.

• XBL_Laberbacke
    Original poster 361 posts

@phommie It's secretly a tribble: (https://memory-alpha.fandom.com/wiki/Tribble).😁

• SpirantCrayon22
    1681 posts

I know there's already a thread for this but the Dwarven Hair styles are multiplying. I now have four of each at Tove's place and I know that last time I was there I had three of each.

• Simplethumb
    139 posts

@spirantcrayon22

Maybe it's not hair, maybe it's Tribbles 😲

Don't feed them!!1!

(bump)

• SpirantCrayon22
    1681 posts

If the hair is not in Eivor's inventory then it gets added, presumably when starting the game or changing map or whatever. The set is added to Tove's inventory if Eivor talks to her even if the set is already present. Then the set gets added to Eivor's inventory as it's no longer present, so on each visit an extra set of dwarven hair options appears. I'm at four of all of them now.

• Magpye
    14 posts

@phommie I get the same. Every time I launch the game I get duplicate of all the dwarvern hairstyles and beards after the recent patch. I am playing on a XBOX Series X.

• veico_cm
    52 posts

Everytime I visit the tattoo shop in Ravensthorpe I get a new set of Dwarven Hair styles added to my inventory. As you can see in the screenshot, I have each style multiple times now. This should be fixed asap or else I'll have hundreds of them! Screenshot taken on the current game version.

• bouldog
    1 posts

After each login in the game I have a new example of dwarf beard and hair

• Lee4396hehe
    3 posts
    @ubi-borealis I can elaborate more on this issue, the problem is, whenever you restart the game and go to the tattoo shop, you will get a complete new set of dwarven hairs and beard. And the worst thing is this increasement never stop. So it is a matter of time the tattoo shop will explode. I have been asking around and it seems a lot of players are having this issue after the update 1.5.2

this bug can be easily recreated by going into the game, visit tattoo shop, save game and repeating above process

• SpirantCrayon22
    1681 posts

Indeed. I think the game adds a set to Eivor's bag if there isn't one there and then adds it to Tove's inventory even if the items are already present. I had four sets of these things last time I looked and have a fifth in Eivor's bag. I posted about this already but so far Ubisoft have not acknowledged that post. Also @XBL_Laberbacke posted a thread about this and there was an acknowledgement of that one.

• Lee4396hehe
    3 posts

Hi, I can elaborate more on this issue, the problem is, whenever you restart the game and go to the tattoo shop, you will get a complete new set of dwarven hairs and beard. And the worst thing is this increasement never stop. So it is a matter of time the tattoo shop will explode. I have been asking around and it seems a lot of players are having this issue after the update 1.5.2.

this bug can be easily recreated by going into the game, visit tattoo shop, save game and repeating above process

• bielik01
    1745 posts

I have finished Dawn of Ragnarök weeks ago, bought everything from Kára, and this is my inventory:

• Ubi-LadyBlue
    Ubisoft Support Staff 176 posts

Hello everyone!

@SpirantCrayon22 and @bouldog, I went ahead and merged your threads for better visibility.

I'm sorry you've run into this issue and the hair is duplicating, but @Simplethumb is right and you should not have fed them. They could be tribbles or maybe gremlins. What time did you feed them?

All joking aside (or am I joking?), this is something our teams are currently investigating. Could I have you both make sure that your latest save files are uploaded to the cloud so that I can get this information over to the appropriate teams?

Official Response
  • SpirantCrayon22
    1681 posts

@ubi-ladyblue sure, save files should always be up to date for me

• Ubi-LadyBlue
    Ubisoft Support Staff 176 posts

Perfect @spirantcrayon22! I went ahead and added yours to the investigation. Thank you so much!

Official Response

Suggested Topics