ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• TmplRfl00d
    Original poster 30 posts

I receive long numbers and a letter from qr codes.
    But I can't find numbers like that anywhere or where I can enter them in the game.

If they really are coordinates how do I locate that spot on the map?

Also can you provide any additional information about using the qr codes found in game if they can be used somewhere outside the game or anything.

I've read stuff from the internet saying all qr codes are tied to finding the default mask but honestly I found it from a story mission without any qr codes.
    And supposedly there are only 4 but I've found like 6 or 7, it seems odd that all codes lead to something already easily found during a compulsory story mission.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• A1R50FT-10
    515 posts

@tmplrfl00d i can tell/show you where the defalt mask is if you want

• Ubi-Mushy
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1117 posts

@tmplrfl00d Hey there, thanks for reaching out! There isn't a way to view coordinates in-game as far as I'm aware, but a number of real life landmarks are on the in-game map. You may be able to find some answers by looking up those coordinates in real life 😉

Official Response
  • TmplRfl00d
    Original poster 30 posts

@a1r50ft-10

I know where it is, thank you though.

• TmplRfl00d
    Original poster 30 posts

@ubi-mushy

Hey,
    Thanks for the quick response.

So that's how to use them, alrighty then.
    That seems weird but I'll give it a go thanks.

Could you answer for me please,
    Is every qr code found in legion only involved with finding the default lair and mask?

I still want to take the journey for kicks but I'm curious if there are some for other reasons.
    No spoilers needed just a direct yes every qr code is for that one singular purpose or no there are others with their own purpose please.

• TmplRfl00d
    Original poster 30 posts

@ubi-mushy , @Ubi-Gizmo ,

Will someone from ubisoft please confirm if all QR codes found in WDlegion, other than the hat, are only for the purpose of finding the Default location or not?

• Ubi-TheBerry
    Ubisoft Support Staff 3829 posts

Hey @tmplrfl00d ,

The QR codes all come with their own secret message.

Collecting them all will unlock a side quest and trophy upon completing this.

Official Response

Suggested Topics