ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• gamecrusher447
    Original poster 119 posts

Soooo. Hunter masks. I'll get straight to the point. Every Hunter mask that got added with and after WoNY (except Deceit) is just to big. I think this was done to make sure they wouldn't clip with the beanie underneath but that is part of the problem. The hunter masks should have the same shape as the DC masks since those look way more like the actual hunter masks. And instead of a bandana or a beanie, just put a baclava underneath like in the Division 1. Those mask fit the head of the agents perfectly.

I got some pictures to show the difference between the division 1 hunter mask: Stygian and Sting. And the division 2 mask: stinger and covert.

Stygian

Covert

Sting

Stinger

I hope this reaches the Developers ears and we can see some changes made to new and hopefuly the already existing masks.

Edit: also some nightvision goggles on carbon, weirdo and paranoid would be nice.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Dust-Demon
    43 posts

@gamecrusher447 there's a "better and more hunter outfits and cosmetics" petition you can sign: https://www.change.org/p/ubisoft-division-2-hunter-outfits?recruiter=1009324593&utm_campaign=signature_receipt&utm_medium=twitter&utm_source=share_petition: (https://change.org/p/ubisoft-division-2-hunter-outfits?recruiter=1009324593)

this has already been passed on, and i made a thread about that you can check here:https://discussions.ubisoft.com/topic/108213/better-hunter-cosmetics-ongoing-petition?lang=en-US

all in all i hope that they implement changes to the old hunter masks too and not just newer ones that might come out with a balaclava, i'd hate to not have Deceit mask with a balaclava ( it's my fav ) 😄

Suggested Topics