ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• o-0_Frost_0-o
    Original poster 1 posts

I’m currently on my phone so this might look a bit scuffed. (I’m enjoying the update from a PVE standpoint tho)

In my honest opinion I feel that the nerf to the bulwark shield, and the deflector shield in PVP was a overkill, and unfair, however I felt that the disorienting effect was ok and the crusader shield nerf was justified. Currently as it stands shield builds in PvP (for bulwark) are basically dead, and all variants of the sheilds are basically used as another hp bar where people just whip it out just like the crusader shield. The bulwark shield is a big target, so it’s easy to hit, and even with above 16mil hp it goes down almost as fast as a 3 mil crusader shield, so there is no justification to use it unless your rocking all reds and using it as a extra health bar to give you a extra second or 2 with perfect vanguard, but why would you use that when that’s what the crusader shield is for, and you can use an assault rifle/Shotgun/rifle. The bulwark shield should be able to last trough continuous damage from players like it used to do in the past, but currently it reminds me of how laughingly weak it was when the game first came out. Then, the deflector shield was just caught in the crossfire as it wasn’t even that good to begin with, but you could manage. I feel that the bulwark shield and deflector shields are always getting nerfed unfairly, because of the perspectives on shield builds that utilize the health bar crucifer shield mentality, however I might be wrong and I accept that.

This is my opinion so y’all can say what u wish, but I think that the full body bulwark shield should be buffed in PvP, and bring back bulwark tank builds in PvP, because you are only able to use a pistol with it, and for being the iconic tank shield from division 1, and the past division 2 title updates it is currently to squishy, and I wish it would be reverted to the pre nerf state but the in sync nerf and all that good stuff can stay. Then the 8x PvP damage multiplier should be different for each shield variant. For example, The crusader could be the highest dmg multiplier by 8x, then the deflector at 5/4, and the bulwark at the lowest at 4, or back at 5.

I might have missed a few things since I don’t have a good memory, so please don’t be toxic and help me out. I was gonna add a video but I can’t figure out how to do it, but for reference an aa-12 can break the bulwark in a quarter of its mag, or a little bit more even in you have artificer give up and maxed skill tier it won’t proc in time to save you. This is what I think should be done to buff the survivability of the bulwark shield, and deflector shield in PVP, so if u think something else can be done say it in a reply, I look forward to reading them :).

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Suggested Topics