ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Ubi-Perseids
    Ubisoft Support Staff 997 posts

@redeyejedi3 Hello! To share the clip with us, you'll need to upload the video to a website like YouTube or Twitter. After that, you can share the link with us here.

That said, this is an issue the team is aware of and hopes to have fixed soon. Please keep an eye on the News & Announcements for future updates. 🙂

Official Response
  • A7med_X
    13 posts

I found a save file before the challenge started ... and the key appeared, but if I stole the key and immediately reset the challenge, the key will not appear again.
    But if I stole the key and used it and then reset the challenge, the key will appears again.

• TheBlueSaints
    2 posts

Same issue for me...

• PaalWilliamts
    1 posts

I have this problem too… well annoying.

• A Former User
    0 posts

...Well, we know how the bug happens and that there is no solution (unless there is a secure save); so can we know Ubisoft's position on it? I understand that there are just few users who have to suffer, but I consider it UNACCEPTABLE that this bug has not yet been resolved due its severity (invalidate achievement and advancement ). Please Ubi answer us, but above all, SOLVE!!!

• Mizzax.
    1 posts

I'm also experiencing the bug, and since I wanted to go for the gold medal instantly I'm now locked out of the Odin's eye quest line. I'd really appreciate if there was a fix

• KJBarents27
    1 posts

Same for me. I tried it once, the guard had the key but I restarted the challenge hoping to get the gold medal but the guard is no longer carrying the key. I can't even get bronze medal now. Any idea when it will be fixed ? Thx

• Ubi-Thrupney
    Ubisoft Support Staff 3117 posts

Hey @taff_humphries , thanks very much for your post about this! I understand you've not been able to get the challenge key on a subsequent attempt of the Raven Anderitum Hideout Challenge - I'm sorry to hear about this.

Our teams are investigating this internally, after we'd had some reports of the issue from other players. I don't have any updates to share at the moment, but I can certainly recommend keeping an eye on our News & Announcements forum for updates.

My apologies for the inconvenience - please let me know if you've any questions.

Official Response
  • Ubi-Thrupney
    Ubisoft Support Staff 3117 posts

Hey there @skykkou - thanks for your post about this.

I understand you've not been able to find the Challenge Key - sorry about that 😞 Just to check, are you referring to the Raven Anderitum Hideout Challenge? If so, please see my post above. If it is another challenge, can you specify for me which challenge this has happened with?

Let me know if I can clarify this further 🙂

Hey @A7med_X , thanks also for reaching out! I've merged your thread in with an existing one. Please see my post above about this, and let me know if you've any questions.

Official Response
  • Gioassassin18
    1 posts

So I started the trial of the raven in the Anderictum hideout the first run I did I see a key on one of the Saxon npc you either kill to retrieve or pickpocket him if you’re doing the challenges to get gold; the strange thing is after failing my first attempt and restarted the trial and all the sudden the key to the cell to save the prisoner is gone, I have restarted,died,reload and the game and nothing seems to change I can’t finish the trial, is there any method to fix it or wait for next patch??
    is anyone going trough that experience now??

• LordLima
    2 posts

Same here.

06/10/2022 - Nothing changed. There's not a fix yet. The bug continues.

• Zielak92mk
    1 posts

@ubi-thrupney Any updates on this case? How can it be that you dont fix that kinda things directly...?

• TXC_HanGamer
    1 posts

I have the same bug, ubi please, solve asap.

• JCar4327
    705 posts

@ubi-perseids Yes, my comment was in relation to the Anderitium Raven Challenge. No worries though. I was able to complete the challenge after a few attempts by resetting to a previous save.

• UbiSushiVamp
    Community Representative 1138 posts

@jcar4327 Thank you for sharing that you were able to get the key! I am sorry that it took multiple restarts to receive it. But, I am happy to hear you were finally able to get it. I hope you have a happy weekend ahead! 😊

Official Response
  • UbiSushiVamp

Hi there, @VinRamzy @Backseatbandit7 @Eldaerenth @Henley0341 @SkyKKou @grungy_wizard47 @AnonymouVIP @Eff_U_SOB @mimmo05 @LapsieTV1 @NajwyzszyCzas @WayneTowndrow @luccifer98 @guest-7tG6nqTK @grungy_wizard47 @JCar4327 @Truebluewoman @Thecore83 @ale-xr1 @HeartfeltGnat32 @AOD_Zeke009 @codeman87 @Tmenik695 @Majere326 @TheBlueSaints @PaalWilliamts @Mizzax @KJBarents27 @LordLima-0 @TXC_HanGamer! I have gone ahead and added everyone's information to the investigation. I appreciate you taking the time to post in this thread that you are encountering this issue as well and everyone's patience while out teams look into this!

@sym73 I am sorry to hear that your game is stuck at a 99% download. Please make sure to download the game on the same drive that Ubisoft Connect is installed on as well as please try running Ubisoft Connect as an administrator. Also, please check out this download guide for further assistance with download troubles! If these steps do not help please create a new thread about this to keep this thread about the key issue that players are having.

@Lozacon Of course! I appreciate your continued patience while this is being looked into. 😊

Official Response
  • UbiSushiVamp

@zielak92mk Hey there! Support is not the team who resolves these issues, however we have forwarded everyone's information to the ongoing internal investigation.

I have also gone ahead and merged this thread into a larger thread about this issue to keep all posts in one location. Thanks!

Official Response
  • A Former User
    0 posts

Dear @ubisushivamp thanks for your reply, but my 99% are referred to the achievement i’m forced to stay… no more achievement or prosecution for me until the bug will be deleted… and the rage don’t quit 😡😂

• randp
    1 posts

I have the same issue too on x-box one.

I don't enjoy the mastery challenges... and of course this was the last one I had to complete for the mission.

I refuse to go back a save file, so I guess I am done with this game for now.

Thanks again Ubisoft.

Please fix.

• DaRealDoomer
    1 posts

Ugh, please add me to the list. This game has been bittersweet. Enjoyed it but the bugs have about turned me off of Ubisoft titles for good. Please fix this and let me finish the game at least. So many glitches in this one... so many. 😞

Suggested Topics