ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Beale96
    Original poster 2 posts

Hi I’ve had a problem with the mastery challenge trial of the raven. I tried the challenge yesterday and everything worked fine the key was there to loot from the NPC tried to restart as I wanted gold placement, I restarted but the key suddenly disappeared I reset my game, completely turned off the console and reset but unfortunately still hasn’t loaded in hopefully it isn’t just me experiencing this as I’m unable to progress in the All-Seeing Eye quest so I’m stuck now until something is done

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Ubi-Keo
    Ubisoft Support Staff 4278 posts
    Best Answer

Hi Vikings!

I'd like to reach out to you all with an update. The development team have confirmed that this issue wherein the 'key doesn't spawn in Anderitum Trial of the Raven' should be resolved with the release of Title Update 1.5.3! You can read the full patch notes here.

The patch will be deployed today, Tuesday, June 28, at 12 pm UTC/GMT, 2 pm CET, 8 am EDT, 5 am PDT, and 10 pm AEST.

If you are still unable to collect the key after installing the new update, please don't hesitate to share an update within this thread so we can notify the development team. When sharing a new report, please can you provide us with the a video which shows the following:

• You have the latest Title Update installed on your platform. You can check this in the main menu screen.
    • That you are unable to collect the key

Additionally, please ensure that you have an up-to-date save file uploaded to the Cloud. The support article here can help you to do this.

We can then use these reports to reopen the investigation should the issue persist following the 1.5.3 update.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

UPDATE:

It appears that the 1.5.3 update has resolved the issue with the key not spawning, however it seems there is now a different issue. If you steal the key from the guard you are unable to open the cell door as you are prompted for a key. If you kill the guard and collect the key then you can open the cell door and finish the trial but without the 'Remain non-lethal' task completed.

If you are experiencing this issue then could you please post on the new thread created here.

I will now lock this thread as this issue is resolved.

Official Response
  • petek
    100 posts

Hi
    Anderitum Raven Challenge the key doesn't spawn on the enemy that it should. Only option I get on sneaking up on the big guy is assassinate - can't progress mastery challenge 2 as a result. Thanks

• Ubi-TheBerry
    Ubisoft Support Staff 3362 posts

Hey @petek ,

Thanks for reporting this!

This doesn't appear to be something we've had reports on before, so to allow us to investigate further, could you please capture and share a clip of this issue?

We can then pass it onto the team for investigation.

Thank you!

Official Response
  • petek
    100 posts

@ubi-theberry
    Hi - I've tried here to post pictures and a video and it will not allow me. Please advise. Thanks

Have tried numerous times and message says post can't exceed 4000 characters?!!!

Please help!

Cheers

• petek
    100 posts

@ubi-theberry
    Hi any news on this mate? I reinstalled the latest patch - still the same - no key icon shows up on the enemy it's supposed to. I can't complete MC2 - this is very frustrating. Forum won't allow me to post pics or vids for some reason. Please help. Thanks

• Ubi-Oxavo
    804 posts

Hello @petek ,

My apologies for not getting back to you sooner. You may record the video and upload it on any hosting of your choice (YouTube or any other) and share the videolink with us in this thread so we can have a closer look.
    In addition, if you would like to attach the screenshots, please bear in mind that they can be a maximum of 2,000 pixels in length, 2,000 pixels in height, or 2MB in filesize. Alternatively, they can be uploaded to any other website of your choice, and a link sent to us here.

Let me know if it still doesn't work - I'll be happy to give further guidance.

• petek
    100 posts

@ubi-oxavo Thanks for getting back to me. Out of frustration I ended up having to use a cheat hack to complete that trial. Cheers

• Ubi-Gizmo
    2297 posts

Hey there @petek, sorry to hear that. Please note that Ubisoft cannot promote the use of third party software as a workaround. Ubisoft Support will be unable to assist regarding any issues that may result from using the third-party software. This also goes against our terms of service, and we would recommend that you revert these actions. If you have any further questions or you experience any other issues, please do not hesitate to reach back out.

• petek
    100 posts

@ubi-gizmo Thanks
    I have reverted and will wait for you to fix

Cheers

• Ubi-Froggard
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2717 posts

Hey @petek

Were you able to capture a video of the issue and upload it somewhere like YouTube, or have you already passed it now?

Official Response
  • petek
    100 posts

@ubi-froggard

Hi - I've kind of given up sadly

link to vid - other uses see key icon and then option to steal... thanks

• Ubi-Viral
    2366 posts

@petek Thank you for your reply and for the video.

I have gone ahead and reported this to the development team. Once there is an update we will reach back out.

What do you mean by you have given up?

Thank you.

• petek
    100 posts

@ubi-viral
    I've given up playing the Mastery Challenges. Finished all the others but story cannot progress unless this is fixed, Cheers

• Ubi-Nacho
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1736 posts

@petek We're sorry to hear that!

The team continue to investigate the issue currently, we appreciate the reporting you've done here.

We'll be sure to update players once we have more news to share, apologies for any inconvenience caused.

If you have any questions in the meantime, please be in touch.

Official Response
  • ChaosTayco
    2 posts

hi, I had the key show up the first time I did the mission, but after restarting it to get a better score, it is now gone. I am unable to complete the challenge now that the key isn't showing up on the enemy. Have you figured out why it's doing this?

• testertt2018
    2 posts

@ubi-nacho I just had same issue, the big guy no longer carries the key. I cannot finish the challenge. The game version is 1.5.2

• testertt2018
    2 posts

@testertt2018 BTW, I did steal the key once, after that, the big guy no longer carries the key in the following challenges.

• the_king_opaal
    4 posts

@beale96 I have the same problem. I first got the silver medal yesterday, then quited the game. Now today I wanted to go for the gold medal, but the big guy doesn't have any keys anymore. So basically I can't get the gold medal now 😞

• the_king_opaal
    4 posts

@beale96 I have the same problem. Earned the silver medal first. Then day after went for the gold one, but the big guy has no key anymore. So basically the gold medal and trophy are not unobtainable. Please fix this issue Ubisoft!

• Jward32
    1 posts

@ubi-nacho I am also experiencing this. After stealing the key once it no longer will appear on the big guy. I took a video as evidence if needed. I’m also experiencing issues with the wielding dual sickles trophy as well.

Suggested Topics