ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Truebluewoman
    2 posts

@beale96 Having the same game breaking issue. Ugh.

• Thecore83
    2 posts

i aslo having this bug where i cant loot the key again

• Ubi-Thrupney
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2865 posts

Hey there @grungy_wizard47 - thanks for sharing this report and link about this issue! I'm sorry to hear you've not been able to get the key on subsequent plays of this Raven Trial.

This is indeed a glitch, and our teams are investigating this internally. Sorry the inconvenience! I'd recommend keeping an eye on News & Announcements for updates in the meantime. Let me know if you've any questions about this.

Official Response
  • Ubi-Thrupney

Hey @saxman192011 , welcome to the forum! I've gone ahead and merged your thread with another I'd just responded to about the same thing, so please see my post above, and let me know if you've any questions 🙂

Official Response
  • grungy_wizard47
    6 posts

Wow. What its like to be ignored!!!!!!! Come on Ubisoft. How long does it take to sort this small glitch out?

• Ubi-Thrupney

Hey @adragost , @KhonshuBR , and @RedeyeJedi3 , thanks for your posts about this. I've merged your posts in with one I'd responded to previously with the latest updates on this - please see my post above, and let me know if you've any questions.

Official Response
  • ale-xr1
    3 posts

Same happened to me today. I did a couple of tries (stealing the key), but got detected, so I had to restart. Now I am unable to finish the Quest. Please solve this as soon as possible

• HeartfeltGnat32
    1 posts

Same issue for me. Key not showing up. Can’t even complete bronze medal. Ubisoft-add me to the ticket as well

• AOD_Zeke009
    2 posts

Add me to the list of affected users. Like testertt2018, I stole the key and then reset the challenge and it no longer appears.

• AOD_Zeke009
    2 posts

Same issue for me on Xbox Series X, latest version of the game as well.

Just started today after stealing the key once and resetting the challenge.

• codeman87
    4 posts

Please add me to this list too. Last one I need to complete the all seeing eye quest

• codeman87
    4 posts

On top of the key missing, now im also unarmed. Xbox one.

• Tmenik695
    3 posts

Hello there,

Same issue for me, i did the mission once, failed while i stole key (was trying to steal a guy for the 1st time haha), then can't found the key on the guardian for the next try. So frustrating coz this content is pretty good and now i'm stuck for the quest as many of us 😞

Please fix it, thanks you in advance

• Majere326
    26 posts

From the very release with Pig of Prophecy until now...the glitches have kept me from one thing or another. It's bittersweet but I think I'm ok with Valhalla getting the last bits of attention and effort I have towards trophy hunting. This key disappearing out of nowhere is ridiculous. How is it I can steal it, get caught, restart, and then have it just no longer appear...guess I'll keep waiting for another patch.

• Taff_Humphries
    1 posts

I would like to bring to your attention a glitch/ bug/ problem associated with AC Valhalla.

I have recently updated the game to Ragnarok. After completing all but one the Mastery Challenges; I noticed that during the Raven Anderitum Hideout challenge one of the guards is in possession of a key. Unfortunately, I wasn't successful of completing the challenge on my first go. Therefore I reset the challenge to push for Gold Medals. Upon reaching the guard to steal the key, he no longer has it, and it is impossible to find it anywhere else. I have searched all around the map and checked the guards too.

I have looked up on a few forums and I have noticed that I am not the only one to experience this issue. Unfortunately for me, I didn't save the game manually before starting the Raven Challenge on Anderitum Hideout. So, that being said, I can't progress any further until the key becomes available again.

I really hope you guys can help me out. Many thanks for your time

• Ubi-TheBerry
    Ubisoft Support Staff 3961 posts

Hey @skykkou ,

Sorry for the delay in getting back to you here!

May we please know the exact Challenge name you're attempting to complete?

And could you please share a video clip of this issue so we can take a closer look?

Thank you!

Official Response
  • A7med_X
    13 posts

@ubi-theberry Same thing happened to me ,I can't find the key yet, I hope to solve this problem.

• A7med_X
    13 posts

it's in the challenge anderitum hideout : trial of the raven 

in 1:33 ( this key never appear in my game )

------------

this is my playthrough :

in 1:40 the guard does not hold the key.

i did a few things like fast-travel and come back restart the game restart ps5 but nothing fix it.
    Unfortunately, I did not save the game before the challenge.

thanks player support i hope you can fix this , have a nice day ❤

• A7med_X
    13 posts

it's in the challenge anderitum hideout : trial of the raven 

in 1:33 ( this key never appear in my game )

------------

this is my playthrough :

in 1:40 the guard does not hold the key.

i did a few things like fast-travel and come back restart the game restart ps5 but nothing fix it.
    Unfortunately, I did not save the game before the challenge.

thanks player support i hope you can fix this , have a nice day ❤

• Ubi-Perseids
    Ubisoft Support Staff 759 posts

Hello, @Poulimenos @JCar4327!

Just to be sure, is this in regards to the Anderitum Raven Challenge? If so, we have reported this issue to the team and they hope to have a fix soon. Keep an eye on News & Announcements for any future updates about this. You can also check out the game's official Twitter for updates as well.

Let me know if you have any other questions. Thanks! 🙂

Official Response

Suggested Topics