ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• DEDloc
    Original poster 157 posts

Your vote is greatly appreciated.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• LateNiteDelight
    1040 posts

@dedloc can we get a don't care option?

I think it's statistically OP. I don't think it would be a travesty if they swapped the WD from amplified to additive, but I'm not going to advocate for it unless a nerf is happening [to prevent it getting over nerfed]. It needs to keep it's BA survivability stuff.

I don't PvP, but I do DZ - and I can just run my Pulse Resistance builds if there are a bunch of HB folks, since I'm just there farming Landmarks. I don't use Match Making, so I'm never going to deal with "noobs steam rolling". I have a HB build, but honestly, I like my normal builds more.

• Merphee
    110 posts

@dedloc Not really. Considering the pre-Heartbreaker gear climate, there wasn’t any activity that couldn't be completed. It's not an outlier where everyone needs to use it in order complete content. In PVP, counters exist already. My main PVP build (System Corruption + 10% pulse resistance mod) counters it. Maybe buff pulse jammer so that it provides a brief pulse immunity and cleanses a player's current pulsed status?

Otherwise, the bug for it in PVP (so I've been told) just needs to be fixed.

• TxDieselKid
    406 posts

Should have had an option for "Only PvP nerf". 🙂

Excited to see these results. 🙂

• DEDloc

@latenitedelight if you don't care, don't vote.

• Oatiecrumble
    786 posts

Voted....might of been a good idea for the header to show: POLL: Should HeartBreaker get nerfed?

Otherwise people might just think it's another nerf thread and ignore the post.

• DEDloc
  • Traumahawk
    119 posts

@latenitedelight Exactly. Yesterday DUA legendary was the daily and I started noticing a pattern. Lots of low level SHD players with a full kit of optimised Heartbreaker and they get wrecked.

• Madinogi
    24 posts

You know what fine here, Want my Vote?

PvE Player, thinks its needs Nerfed, Done.

4 Blue, 2 Red, un optimised, un expertised Heartbreaker Build with no Cathersis Mask Stacks,
    1.5 mil armor, with a 4.5 mil armor total at max stacks, does 1.2 mil headshot crit with king breaker, 1 mil non crit pistol headshot.
    somehow isnt OP even tho 2/6 of my Cores are the Red Damage stat and yet im keeping up in Damage with Other Pure Damage builds and even gaining more Armor then pure Armor Builds.

now lets actually get back to the facts instead of feelings.
    Heartbreaker is Overpowered and in need/deserving of a nerf.

• DEDloc

We could really use a larger sample size for the poll, but at this point there seems to be very few wanting nerfs.

In the end, THAT is what's really important.

The only real question here is: What does the majority of the player base want? The most popular path is most likely the best for a 4 year old game that's trying to rebuild. You can split hairs and do math all day long, it really doesn't matter. If people aren't having fun, they will leave.

• Merphee
    110 posts

Plus, NPCs aren't calling for it to be nerfed, sooooooooo...

• HybridFreak
    15 posts

I voted that it doesn't need a nerf. But if they end up having to do something, I think a fair compromise would be to change the damage buff from amplified to additive. Seems like this may have been the original intention based on the wording.

Also fix the pulse resistance in the DZ with headshots and bonus armor. And remove the ability to build stacks from decoys.

• xcel30
    941 posts

Guess it's back to falling assleep on legendary due new OP set

• BiCoastal
    1 posts

@dedloc I'm mostly a PvE player but I have 1500 hours roughly in the game. I think that mostly the issue is it isn't balanced to other builds. I don't know if a nerf is needed or buff other builds. Its just an unbalanced build compared to other builds. That said, speaking to PVP players there is counters to all builds in DZ. This one only has a counter to someone with no stacks. Should it be nerfed...No do other builds need to be viable to counter it Yes.

• Aced_100
    264 posts

I would just like it to work as it should, I can hit enemies time and again using an ACS 12 shotgun equipped with a pulse laser pointer or a Police M4 with the same and get no stacks. Even when getting head shots most of the time it won't stack. Blasted a name boss to death before with the ACS and not one stack. Please fix this ASAP.

And to people who want to nerf everything, not everyone is a Cylon, so why should they cater to the less than 1% who are?

• MisterFibble
    84 posts

PVE people wanting to see it nerfed simply have the option not to use the gear set, the argument that it takes little to no effort to make a damage build with it doesn't really directly impact PVE gameplay unless you're on some strange epeen measuring contest. If you use it and feel its OP then stop, simple as that.

Just because its the new shiny on the altar of META doesn't mean you have to worship it, embrace the many joys of being an apostate free from the shackles the cult of meta would have you wear.

• MuFen-
    1 posts

@dedloc I think it is better to strengthen other equipment than to weaken HEARTBREAKER

• Aced_100
    264 posts

Another thing I noticed is that if I recalibrate a piece to weapon damage instead of armor, the heartbreaker icon will not appear at all, change back to a piece with armor and it's there again.

• CN198964
    3 posts

Why people using the HB? cuz it's useful, why didn't they using the other? Cuz they are not usable, we play games, don't want played by games.
    For those whom liked enemy one shot kill you and you 100shot kill enemy, plz just adding higher difficulty to the game so they can be pleased .

For those whom said it's op, maybe they never killed by purple mini tank and airburst GL in Legendary difficulty .

Hunters furry can make heroic difficulty a easy game, so after HB nerf it will be the next right? 

• Oatiecrumble
    786 posts

Interesting votes, i just like looking at who voted for what 😆

Suggested Topics