Original poster 2261 posts

Hello all,

here is the amount of Foreign Supplies earned per chest :

• Vagn's Map Alert Level : Minimum = green >> 50 Foreign Supplies / chest
    • Vagn's Map Alert Level : Medium = white >> 55 Foreign Supplies / chest
    • Vagn's Map Alert Level : Maximum = red >> 60 Foreign Supplies / chest

You can see the Map Alert level at Vagn (here = Medium Map Alert) :
    or when raiding and openning the Map (still Medium Map Alert) :

• The River Raid Status with the Bell is a bit different = it will be applied only for the next Raid in the same river (without raiding another river),

If you stay under Mid-Bell : no change for your next Raid (without raiding another river) in the same River
    If you reach the Mid-Bell : next Raid in this River (without raiding another river) will be upgraded to the next level ( Green to White, or White to Red )
    If you fill-up the Bell : next Raid in this River (without raiding another river) will be on Red

• example :

here I am at "Mid-Bell"Next time I will raid this River it will upgrade 1 level defense ( from Green to White, or from White to Red )

• To reset a River defense or to reset all camps of one River = just go to another River 3 times in a row (no need to Raid)

• Map's colors samples :

green >> 50 Foreign Supplies / chest :

white >> 55 Foreign Supplies / chest :

red >> 60 Foreign Supplies / chest :

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Wascaliwabbit
    46 posts

@azullfr thanks i didnt realize the amount was tied to alert level

• SpirantCrayon22
    1708 posts

just a note here - the amount does not increase if the alert level goes up while doing a raid, it's exactly as written though, it's Vagn's map level, just before you set out

sorry, skipped over the bit where you explained it - but that was kind-of what I meant a week or two ago, put that at the top of the message

• azullFR

@spirantcrayon22
    Sadly I can't edit the post anymore 😞
    ( I thought it was clear enought : I used colored text on purpose = maps color don't change while raiding + explanation about "while raiding" is in the 7th line of text = not so long to read)

• XBL_Laberbacke
    380 posts

I can't tell if that's a reward, a punishment, or just something stupid put in the game for no good reason. After all, most people don't have a cargo bay taking multiples of 55 or 60.

• azullFR

@xbl_laberbacke
    it depends on how much you upgraded the cargo capacity :
    at max level :
    600 = 60 x 10
    600 = 50 x 12
    (still can load 55 x10 : not a multiple for the 600 cargo capacity)

• SpirantCrayon22
    1708 posts

@azullfr

I apologise if I seem wrong or rude, I really don't mean to! I'd have written "changes to the alert level during a raid make no difference" or something right at the start. The more complete explanation with pictures is fine, we know the forum is supposed to have pictures and videos for everything!!

• azullFR

@spirantcrayon22
    you're right 🙂
    in fact I did this topic more in (from ?) an "info" point of view, but, as you rightly point out, it might have been better to emphasize this concern in first place 🙂

• SpirantCrayon22
    1708 posts

@azullfr

also you're posting in a non-native language which is noteworthy - not sure how I'd get on even in a German language forum (I lived in Vienna for a bit so got to a moderate level) so well done!

right, off to kill those bloody thieves again

• azullFR

@spirantcrayon22
    I just spent 15 days in York loong time ago : more or less the year or the year after "The Clash" released the album "London calling" ... 🙂

• XBL_Laberbacke
    380 posts
    at max level

@azullFR ... which most people don't have, as I said.

• azullFR

@xbl_laberbacke
    I have no single idea of the cargo capacity most people have 🤷

All of them are mutiple of 50, maybe it was intended to be used this way by Ubisoft =

1. as people can't save during river raids
    2. as everybody can crash during river raids (multiple reports, all platforms affected)

people should better make maximum one raid location with chest(s) per round and go back to Ravensthorpe before losing everything because of our so well-tested game ?
    (aside Ubisoft bonus : this way people never get the next defense level of the river + they even don't have to upgrade their cargo capacity)
    😂
    Aside note & warning : acting this way (never getting the next level of defense) can block progression in some quests from Vagn

(other Ubisoft bonus = fishes have been suppressed in all maps ... but you can still "hold" your fishing line, even in camps, of course you can't fish it there... the fishing line, in River Raids, is now perfectly useless but it's so Ubisoft ... 😉 )

• Randelia
    102 posts
    This post is deleted!

Suggested Topics