ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Lunchbox_1972
    Original poster 2 posts

While playing the game, it locked up and I had to end the task. I was playing with my hardcore character at the time and was in a mission. When I logged back in, the hardcore character is dead!! Have to start all over again.

Please fix the lock-ups and crashing constantly!!

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• MisterFibble
    88 posts

Before the patch I usually had a single crash 5-10 minutes after the first start up so got into the habit of never playing just my current hardcore run.

Since TU15 I've not dared going anywhere near hardcore because I've had way too many crashes to even risk it, already bad enough having to lose a run due to the server hopping (while solo and in a mission) from europe to west coast US or beyond and die to the delay everything gets from the higher ping.

Shame because other than that hardcore was a fun challenge and far more enjoyable than higher difficulty just adding more sponge to the enemies.

• CorTeZ667
    19 posts

@lunchbox_1972 the context makes me think your probably on PC, but if your on X-Box and want back-up to make the campaign go by a bit faster, drop me a line. And my condolences, it always stings a little regardless of how it happens.

• Gabriel.Knight
    336 posts

@cortez667 I could be wrong, but I believe that crossplay is allowed for hardcore. Meaning xboxers can team up with pcers.

• Lunchbox_1972
    Original poster 2 posts

@CorTeZ667 thanks for the offer. I am on PC and will wait until the crashing issue has been resolved. And yeah, definitely stings.

• Caelin-01
    11 posts

By the time they finally get around to fixing it, there won't be much of a PC player base left to save.

• gravelrat
    7 posts

@misterfibble no point in hardcore,my ever first hardcore i got to 500 went and done a mission completed it was coming out ofthe area got dragged into a tidal basin cut scene while trapped in this hostiles came along and killed me,no thanks hardcore not worth the effort.

Suggested Topics