ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Oatiecrumble
    Original poster 753 posts

As per title, Is there some form of glitch/cheat in Countdown that i'm supposed to know about?

Shot the flare with just 1.5 seconds left and the rest of the players all from the same clan started shooting at me and clapping.

My guess they didn't want me to shoot the flare.

Am i missing something or too many beers 😆

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Oatiecrumble

Judging by all the answers it must of been my beers 😆

• PT_Frizzer
    97 posts

What happens that aren't any glitch. When you arrive to extraction you have several helis coming with npc's and loot. As much you [censored] the extraction the more loot drops from that npcs. Normally I and My team mates call the extraction only when 10s left to get more helis before extraction. Is only a way to lotting more.

• Noxious81
    1174 posts

As Frizzer mentioned, it really isn't necessary to call for the extraction if you secured the site and there are still plenty of seconds left on the counter. It's even worse when players directly rush into the extraction zone to call the chopper, although the area is still swarming with BT and Hunters.

But:

(...) Shot the flare with just 1.5 seconds left (...)

With only 1.5 seconds left on the counter... it doesn't seem to be a bad idea to shoot the flare. Of course unless there indeed is a glitch that rewards you with more Countdown Requisition if you don't extract properly or something?!

• Oatiecrumble

@Noxious81 that's the part i don't understand, there was 1.5 seconds left by the time the flare went off (cutting very fine).

I dunno, maybe they was doing something none of us know about, bit of a coincidence they was all from the same clan......tin foil hat time 😆

Suggested Topics